What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

th-211894744

8 Likes

18 Likes

This reminded me of the croissant + chicken salad combo at costco ahhhh good times.

2 Likes

Cheese mayo turkey simply :yum:

2 Likes

It’s the size of a small Frenchman.

3 Likes

20 Likes

16 Likes

I love lots of different dishes, but come back often to food done over a wood fire…
We have this fungus oak wood here in Florida that produces a steak that is tops in my book. I add just a small touch of pine to start and create a good amount of coals with the oak. Once ready I then put a cast iron skillet with slits in it directly on the fire after blowing away most of the ashes beforehand with an electric blower on the lowest setting. Then take a Buffalo filet mignon after a quick seasoning with only salt and pepper and throw it on…Quick sear both sides a few times to get it medium rare to medium, and bam! No other steak can compare to a Buffalo filet mignon steak done over a wood fire!
Here is the kicker, once and a great while I’d get these steaks for less than 5 dollars a piece, because no one wanted to pay $18 for one…
Beforehand, take a purple sweet potato or two and put it close to the fire, rotating it every so often. After it’s done, cut down the center and add butter and salt. Wow. Alternatively you can do some regular potatoes, and man they turn out good!

7 Likes

cabbage and pork stir fry

15 Likes

…is there any other kind??
(sorry!)

2 Likes

Take some reg- potatoes…rub well with oil and season with coarse salt before placing them on clean rocks in/near the fire—crispy smoky skins, fuffy middles–yum!

4 Likes

12 Likes

Sick and don’t want to cook :unamused:

9 Likes

Also stopped buying anything fizzled up a while ago. Now I have my own fizzled everything. Juice. Anything flat. This time its Gatorade. Just popped a tin, that will last me a while!!!.

11 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws hope ya feel better soon buddy

Just some chicken thighs on the skillet

11 Likes

Thanks bud

2 Likes

Hope your feeling better soon Paws! :+1: it’s been a rainy coldish miserable day here today, which tends to make me hungry…and the morning session I had of watermelon og x Mac hasn’t helped lol. This was on top of breakfast :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

16 Likes

Thanks you kindly!. I hope to feel well soon. Getting there taking Tamiflu meds…working enough so far.

1 Like

Just 4 burgar patties with butter and a little hot sauce

15 Likes