What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

16 Likes

Now that’s perfect Crackling!!

I love :+1: the idea of swapping MSG for the salt.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

MSG

4 Likes

The pork skin was not dehydrated, my buddy left it in his walk in cooler for a couple days uncovered to dry out a little…
@Gpaw, MSG is totally way too underated, I actually cut table salt off my diet and just use MSG, it has 1/3 less sodium folks and makes everything taste so good…these lamb rib chops are seasoned with just pepper and msg.

11 Likes

Belgian chocolate from Costco , real good :100:

8 Likes

Ur friend got a recipe? my mom would loveeeee this !!!

She sent me this link…as you can see she did her’s differently…best part of doing things is thinking outside of the box…that’s what we do in real life folks…

We had empanadas for breakfast this morning, homemade of course…again, way better/healthier than those drive thru breakfast sandwiches folks.

13 Likes

What was in yours??? Just curious! :yum: :thinking:

2 Likes

In our empanadas? Ground pork, potatoes, carrots, onions and peas…once in a while we will also add raisins but we didn’t have any at the time we made the filling…

thanks for reminding me, got to pick up some raisins at work today…

10 Likes

Some food pics from yesterday’s wedding I attended. It’s hard to remember to take pics before eating sometimes, but I managed to get a few snaps

10 Likes

Back to my roots.

17 Likes

Anyone here like ramps (wild onions) and morel mushrooms? Was a great day in woods… Had quite the feast and will have more tomorrow! :relaxed:

19 Likes

Nice looking bunch of morels you got there, @JustSumTomatoes. :yum:

2 Likes

It’s that time of the year, nice find my friend, they’re over $75 a pound where I work at…speaking of onions, we just made these last night…Twice fried onion blossoms in avocado oil…

18 Likes

Pigeon

15 Likes

Thanks for reminding me, we have some in my buddy’s freezer from last years hunting season… picture was taken after cleaning from last year doves/pigeons, some people just breast them but not us…

12 Likes

Ramps just popped in my area. Heading for morels on Tuesday! Nice score!!!

2 Likes

Bought myself a leg of some prosciutto.

15 Likes

I used to get these at the CNE, a massive carnival/fair/exhibition. That looks so good and is bringing back memories.

2 Likes

sure,breast is the best and yummiest part,but we also use to eat it all and pick the bones clean…ours from a farmer. they´re a bit bigger than your hunted ones,as it look like

4 Likes