What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Just made these this morning for when I fall off the wagon…I put 11 grams of weed in each pan…simple and very easy to make…oh, very potent…I used my homemade strain Jenny Babe Kush for this batch of brownies.

10 Likes

just got these in the mail from amazon. peanut m&ms one of my favorites.

9 Likes

Here I produce sushi and also eat…

13 Likes

Brunch sandwich… waffle ham salad sandwich… I didn’t make it but we did use a homemade ham…

14 Likes

spinach tortellini

14 Likes

I call it the blue cheese royale; it’s a 1/3lb angus patty topped with carmelized onions, blue cheese, runny egg, fried rosemary and spicy garlic truffle mayo on a brioche bun :drooling_face: :yum:

17 Likes

Beautiful!!
Looks amazing!!

1 Like

that looks so goood :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

1 Like

Simple and easy supper last night…Ahi tuna tacos, It was actually surprisingly good eats…

10 Likes

smoothie for my bicycle day trip

7 Likes

I will be eating these with everything for the next few weeks. One of my favourite things to grab from a walk in the woods.

9 Likes

Tagliatelle,Spinach & Salmon

12 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face:… Happy 420 Day folks…

12 Likes

Garden goodies

12 Likes

This was the first pizza out of the oven last year

15 Likes

Marinade de Lieu Noir à la Thaï

10 Likes

Just prepped 3 mango’s, 6 kiwi, 2 qts Strawberries, 2 lbs grapes of assorted colors, and 3 qts. Blueberries.
Hoping that, by no longer baking or buying sweets- I can get the whole family to eat healthier, so I can stay on my new VERY STRICT diet! :green_heart: :+1:

8 Likes

no bananas?

2 Likes

This was particularly good.

4 Likes

You can do it. We believe in you.

2 Likes