What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

13 Likes

Looking good.

1 Like

Cooper’s home of the big chop

12 Likes

Brioche bread coming out of the oven

13 Likes

smoked BBQ chicken thighs and mini potatoes. it’s a little too spicy for my liking.

14 Likes

Can’t–though they are my Fave-- but with my new medication I can’t eat them. :unamused: :triumph:

1 Like

Thanks hun…I need all the support I can get! :green_heart: :+1: :relaxed:

2 Likes

You can always add some ketchup and brown sugar to the sauce to ‘‘tone it down’’ :relaxed: :+1:

1 Like

10 Likes

9 Likes

Well today is the day, I will be eating these and I have 4 days off and will be celebrating a belated “Happy 420 Day” and falling off the wagon very hard…its been 69 days I think since Fat Tuesday that I was boozing/smoking…its gonna be a 422 celebration…

These are my homemade strains IB-A-Wreck & Strawberry O’wreck w/hash oil smeared on the rolling papers of course…I haven’t tried these strains yet because it’s been curing since November…these strains were grown last year.

I was straight sober on 420 Day but I did get this clone only strain in the mail so it wasn’t that bad of a day…

11 Likes

Tonight- homemade pot-pie!
No pot IN it–just on it!
LOL!
Every time I make pot pies-Draig asks 'but where’s the pot!?"
So…

Filling= Chicken, broccoli, mushrooms sautĂŠed in butter and Worcestershire, and mixed vggies in creamy chicken and cheddar sauce!

I can’t have one (can’t have the crust) but I can nom on the filling! :yum: :+1: :green_heart:

14 Likes

That looks awesome! Took me back to when I was young as my mom made those and Sheppards pie a lot. Gonna ask my wife if she can make some this coming weekend.

2 Likes

Digging through the freezer now…lady z got me on a pot :pie: pie search. Close as I could come would be a frozen one. But hot damn those look good @Lady.Zandra63 :+1:

3 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws

i’ve heard KFC makes a good one. lol

3 Likes

Right on, except there’s no kfc within 45 minutes of me. They shut my popcorn chicken fixin place down… post 420o

2 Likes

Pork loin.

:drooling_face:

15 Likes

Chicago style hot dog and a jumbo italian beef:

15 Likes

Marie Calendar frozen pot-pies are freakin’ awesome!
Almost as good as home made-- even have one with broccoli, mushrooms and cheese that is seriously yummy!

3 Likes

:drooling_face: over here. Can’t wait to pick some up!

1 Like