What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Same here… and when did Burritos grow to the size of cord wood? :laughing:
I saw one last week that was almost the size of my thigh.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

One of the best places we went to while growing up had burritos that fed you for three meals. They were amazing. Huge figure a actual small log like you just said @Gpaw

4 Likes

ahi tuna wrap., ahi tuna steak, corn on the cob, wieners, portobello shroom.

11 Likes

Get your fish on!

idk, stuff

14 Likes

Mmmmm I love stuff. :yum: had some stuff a little while ago

5 Likes

wafer cake is dank

14 Likes

Tuna Melts & Bubble Ice Hash leftover loaf.

14 Likes

8 Likes

I made Refried beans, three kinds of bell peppers, onions, chicken, Chihuahua Cheese(queso blanco), Salsa, Sour Cream, I used spieces from a local store that I cooked with the chicken and vegetables.

7 Likes

hot dog on bread w/ mustard. this is as simple as it gets

10 Likes

spicy tuna , really good. And fresh

12 Likes

We spent yesterday afternoon making pasta for family dinner

22 Likes

i had to try out sushi from a new asian store. the last one was good but they have a better selection here. could be that i went to the other too early. i got a nice variety so i’m happy. prices were good too. @Pawsfodocaws

11 Likes

it’s also buy one get one free after 7pm. i’ll have to start going there for dinner.

1 Like

18 Likes

Right on man. I love the stuff. I have three good places to go to. Or roll it.

1 Like

half the price of any sushi joint and you get twice the amount. if i get it at 7pm that would be a whole lot of sushi, pretty much an all you can eat sushi for like 25 bucks, the spicy tuna and california were 7:50 each, and i think the mix was 9.99.

3 Likes

I like to snap the ends off and eat them raw. One for me, one for the bag :wink:

4 Likes

Nice same prices here. Around them at the least

2 Likes

What most of my dinners look like: protein, potatoes, green stuff:

Made some pizza last night. Didn’t take any pics, this one is from a little earlier.

19 Likes