What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Fruity pebbles and yogurt!
Love it!
I’m the weird woman that toasts and salt Rice Crispies to put on vanilla ice cream!

4 Likes

Air fried chicken leg quarters & okras…

Can’t be wasting my dipping sauce, delish w/corn.

13 Likes

He’ll yes. It was awesome you would definitely love it! That sounds good btw :yum:

1 Like

Soma pasta salad for the family.

a sourdough pizza :pizza: and sushi for myself

14 Likes

I can’t remember the last time I had cereal for breakfast. It’s always dessert, lol.

Y’all should try these with vanilla greek yogurt!
:wink:

12 Likes

Garden 🫠

13 Likes

Outta likes.

Is that a Bauhaus plate? I love 'em!

2 Likes

I think it’s a regular plate? Haha

Here’s a pic of the bottom

glazed on top, earthen on bottom, like me lol

3 Likes

That’s exactly why I like them so much - there’s so much flat field to play on!

and Genki foot.

5 Likes

All veggies for last night’s supper and air fried, got to eat healthy once in a while. Tomatoes, jalapenos, onions and pot leaf garnish are from my garden… nothing but goodness… I’m gonna have to make this more often folks.

11 Likes

Local Domions had a $5.00 medium pizza deal today… All $$ goes to Local charity…

Got 6, gave away 2 and family got 1 each ,)

Awesome deal…

19 Likes

I bought half a small boneless leg of lamb a couple of days ago. I had it for dinner that evening, and in a sandwich yesterday. Last night I re-heated a couple of slices and had them along with fresh peas (my favorite vegetable), mashed potatoes, and gravy I made with the pan drippings. It was all delicious!

14 Likes

Healthy good eats…

14 Likes

Can’t say I’ve ever heard anyone say that peas are their favorite vegetable. :joy:

Here’s my unhealthy 9pm sweetooth in action.
@Pawsfodocaws - you know what I’m talkin bout!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

O yaaaaaaa.Kool-Aid_Man

7 Likes

No no no…
20230527_220701

5 Likes

HARiBO from my home town :slight_smile: when you come by the factory sometimes there s a crazy smell in the air! worst is when they produce licorice :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

but fore sure a stoner snack ! :innocent: :innocent:

7 Likes

how to spot Kool-Aid Man's EVIL TWIN

6 Likes

One pan dinner, brought to you by lea and perrins and Martin’s potato rolls. Thank you garden

14 Likes

A buddy of mine grew up in Germany and talks about taking baskets of walnuts to the haribo factory to trade for free gummy bears

3 Likes