What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

18 Likes

In that first photo, and I understand it may be late in the season, but can we get a shot of the plant with the tubular veggies on the vine… ROFLMAO

Looks delicious! :+1:

3 Likes

I guess it was chestnuts

2 Likes

My wife’s grilled chicken alfredo.
It’s so rich, but soooooo yum.

Its basically just butter, heavy whipping cream, and shredded parmesan. Sometimes asiago too.

14 Likes

Didn’t make it but I ate it… delish.

16 Likes

Cookie monster

Macadamia and sprinkles

14 Likes

I found a couple of nice tomatoes this morning, so it was panzanella tonight. It was delicious!

16 Likes

18 Likes

He’s got the meat

3 Likes

i`m not sure if the still doing that. but when i was a child Haribo took chestnuts i think 10 kg for 1 kg haribo. Dr. Hans Riegel was a hunter and loved the wildlife.

3 Likes

little onepot meal with veggis and some Soy cutlet.

14 Likes

Dinner of champions- for breakfast.

Anyone else get that sinking feeling when they realize Doug’s cottage vacation BBQ is nicer than their own at home grill?

Here’s old Dusty Rusty for comparison:

She can still grill a mean steak though, gotta love her.

16 Likes

I got one just like that lol I have been looking to replace it but they seemed to have tripled in price since I bought the last one 3 or 4 years ago.

Lastnights meal was home made veggie burger little potatoes and super salad.

14 Likes

I told my friend on how I toss away my salty packs and doctor the ramen noodles and she also did the same thing for tonight’s supper…She also made some Lumpias of course…

18 Likes

I had a turkey burger and tots.
We rarely eat processed foods, but I had a weird tater tot craving for some reason, lol.

14 Likes

that is how a bowl of ramen should look!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Man I love that movie!

3 Likes

Smellovision folks!

15 Likes

Whipped up a batch of Chicken Marsala.

18 Likes

13 Likes