What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 4)

The path that led out of the tear gas chamber where you had to test your gas mask in Army basic training was called Chili Mac Rd. After being exposed to the gas a lot of folks would come out of the room puking and coughing really hard. Since Chili Mac was a popular meal it ended up everywhere you walked. I really haven’t been a fan since then lol.

3 Likes

I usually opt for sketti noodles. I love it with tons of olive. Dude I knew used to make it all the time. It was wicked.

3 Likes

Yeah man classic gutbomb

1 Like

Alright, just to stir the…pot! a bit more because I trust you all and I know bacon is a thing daily. If your Wife doesn’t know where to get the absolute best bacon and side pork on that peninsula she’s going to, Marchant’s Meats has what you’re looking for hands down. Not sure if the OG store is still there but they do have one in Sturgeon Bay which is also convenient from that “highway” going up from Green Bay. Again, not too spendy but great stuff.

Sorry, did some fishing up that way a little and found where to get feeds because…well…Midwest and nourish leaves a fella wanting something that isn’t deep fried. Haha

3 Likes

Thank you so much, @Hambone, for that very timely heads up! :+1:

She just landed in Milwaukee within the last half hour of my typing this! HA!

Well, I’ll stir the bowl with the pot in it!

Oh look, there’s my bong! Talk about timely!

4 Likes

Corn on the cob

just ate the last two of many bbqed the other day. Woooooweeeeeee

8 Likes

Eggplants from the garden…

11 Likes

The connection is real! Haha.

Now if you’re stirring the bowl, maybe time for a fresh pack.

Hope your Lady has a good time.

I apologize for the interruptions, all. Now back to scheduled broadcasting.

4 Likes

Every bowl is a fresh bowl here. Don’t you just love the taste of high quality well cured weed? I mean really, is there anything better?!

Thank you, I’m sure she will. She’s visiting a high school friend. It’s also near where her mom grew up.

What?!! There were interruptions!?!

This is the scheduled broadcasting. Must be since it’s what’s happening. :upside_down_face:

Now, I believe we were discussing loading that bowl and stirring that pot…

4 Likes

Two pans of dank brownies… :drooling_face:

14 Likes

Tahcos and burrito…very good ! the plate under the burrito is eclipsed by the wrap…

18 Likes

No more talkin’…fire in the hole!

3 Likes

Early morning breakfast…I’ve been leaving for work around 7am these past few days and my friend made this for me this morning…simple and way healthier than drive thru breakfast…

14 Likes

I’ve eaten some tontoksu ramen today :heart: Best Ramen I’ve eaten in my live the broth was so thick from the gelatine :100:

11 Likes

:drooling_face:

14 Likes

Making tarka dhal still have to make the spiced ghee

14 Likes

mongolian beef. not pictured is the crab rangoon and white rice.

15 Likes

Made some fried rice

11 Likes

Dinner finally :yum: long day… BBQ meatballs covered in a wonderful homemade bbq sauce.

16 Likes

i was wondering when your next post would be, lol.

1 Like