Roasted garlic breaded cod and a apple.

13 Likes

14 Likes

9 Likes

Dinner time tonight

15 Likes

Breakfast…

14 Likes

We’ve ended up with three volunteer cherry tomato plants in out backyard. It’s weird because they’re in a spot where I don’t believe any tomatoes had been previously, and when I say they weren’t there before, I don’t mean tomato plants, but rather literally tomatoes that may have ended up on the ground.

Since we were shopping yesterday anyways, I got some fresh small mozz balls, and had a nice capresse salad. We had the basil from a couple of nights ago. We always have a good balsamic and olive oil on hand for situations just like this: Spur of the moment deliciousness!

This, on the other hand, was my breakfast yesterday. Of special note is the salsa, made and most generously sent to me by @Hashpants! I know, I mentioned this before, but really, it’s so freaking delicious! I also had a smashed avocado. It’s in a bowl out of frame.

16 Likes

Burger with teriyaki and BBQ chicken skewers and some ahi ahi cooked :ok_hand: perfectly.

12 Likes

Went to a retirement party after work for a few drinks and a plate to go, nothing fancy…

12 Likes

11 Likes

Lengua fuego :fire:

13 Likes

That looks like it is fire I was about to grill but now I want a fat ass burrito lmao

2 Likes

Wings tonight

12 Likes

O man… this burrito was some good stuff :yum:.

Hit that spot.

THAT looks sooo good!

1 Like

It was delicious :yum:

1 Like

11 Likes