What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 4)

16 Likes

My fishing buddy makes those beans! Everytime we cook he brings them, cause I beg him.

5 Likes

Chicken Burittos.Hey @mota , there’s a whole quart of fresh salsa in this dish.:wink:

18 Likes

@Hashpants See you could have a whole other fishing buddy and you could get doubly the beans my brotha lol

4 Likes

Ain’t no limit on the # of fishing buddy’s or beans one can have. :laughing:

6 Likes

I’m just saying a lot of fishing buddies + a lot of beans = one of you better have some febreze air freshener.

6 Likes

Normally, I’m not an envious person when it comes to other folks and what they may have, however, such spicy wealth is difficult not to drool over! :+1: I’m guessing those are every bit as delicious as they look! :yum: :yum: :yum:

8 Likes

Wicked ‘n’ Wild Blackberries Jam

14 Likes

!wood fired pizza from the back yard

19 Likes

Venison roast!
With red potatoes, baby portabella mushrooms and onions…
Wrapped it in bacon, browned it- then into the Insta-pot for 80 minutes!
Sooo good-- with a side of Eggplant, Roma tomatoes, black Olives and Gruyere.

16 Likes

Hard outta likes.

I’ll bet it was :yum:!

6 Likes

Portobello smoked cheese burger, and a ton of teriyaki chicken and BBQ chicken. I’m really liking the new grill.

16 Likes

Looks unreal mate well done. If I was rich I would catch a first class flight over there and invite myself for lunch lol

3 Likes

Tonights dinner garlic bread French bread pizza :pizza::drooling_face:

18 Likes

Brisket smoked for 21 hours with alder wood. Rested for 1.5 hours in a cooler. I’ve had worse.

22 Likes

Your welcome any time :wink: :drooling_face: …bbq is always on the menu, or within close sight.

3 Likes

Damn that looks tasty af. Nice job man.

2 Likes

another order of nacho fries, chinese was closed. the delivery driver forgot my drinks and then refused to take responsibility or pick them up. at one point he tried to take back my food and then said he had other deliveries in the car. these night time deliveries are hit or miss.

13 Likes

That’s a bummer :confused: dang delivery people.

4 Likes

7 Likes