What do you do in Life?

That example plant must need more light, it looks a little leggy to me, and all those hairs make it look immature… I’d flower it at least another month :face_with_monocle::flushed::joy::thinking::woozy_face::sob:

3 Likes

That would be epic. Here’s the calendar, it’s all normal stuff, but I was naked when I took the photos… :laughing::rofl:
… its all fun and games until you miss a reflective surface :rofl:

1 Like

His feet have more soil than my grow bag :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I sell it as Foreigner mix #3

3 Likes

The feet make it good

3 Likes

Yep, attention to detail like that is what makes a standout photo. :laughing:

1 Like

Now with extra feet

2 Likes

Has anyone else noticed that whenever someone posts a picture with feet, Prince post’s “Nice feet.”

2 Likes

Well my feet seem to be getting shabby treatment.

2 Likes

You give new meaning to “the carpet matches the drapes.”

1 Like

I believe you are extrapolating the drapes.

2 Likes

Like this? :wink::laughing:

1 Like

Yes I will consider this acceptable folk art surrounding my masterpiece.

2 Likes

I usualy try to start oot as a proofreader and worrk my way up to copywriter. The $25 000 annuall sallary is pratty sweete.

5 Likes

Yeah but if you have twins you’re fucked.

5 Likes

I do not want to be remembered. Im not angry or antisocial. I just dont really have an ego. I change every second so there is no “me” to remember. I am a continuous flow of existence. How can you remember that. :poop:

3 Likes

Eat your damn lima beans @BeTheLight . :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Done this to me before :rofl:

I dont need people to remember me but I would love for people to remember something great I did for the world… idk what that is yet but thats what I think most actually mean by being remembered

6 Likes

I feel the same way.

Sadly, after I’m gone, I’m pretty sure schools and banks will be open on my birthday :slight_smile:

4 Likes