What do you do in Life?

Creativity + poor decisions = fun

2 Likes

Consistently pushed doors marked pull.

7 Likes

Probably not.

I’d love to have my name chiseled into my tombstone and under it are the names of several other fictional people.

Then, just to really confuse people, we would all have different birth and death dates.

Finally, just to mess with Archaeologist’s in 1000 years, there would be nothing in my coffin but a well-preserved copy of Foreigner’s calendar.

I think you should assume all of these identities and they will all die with you.

I can vacuum seal the calendar if it helps.

2 Likes

I wana be cremated, caste into concrete & tossed offshore somewhere. Let me start a reef :metal: fuck a headstone. People suck, I don’t want them knowing my business :wink::joy::joy: lol jk. Kinda

2 Likes

Has everyone turned to March?

This is Aurora Indica Foreigner:

4 Likes

Mostly grunt while stretching my back between my shoulder blades.

2 Likes

I would like it 100% but I’m out

2 Likes

I got you boo :heartbeat:

1 Like

Foreigner: bogarting likes

2 Likes

Ten days ago, I posted this in one of the new guy’s (Sintax) threads asking about grow apps or calendars. I don’t think he got it and now he thinks I’m some skeevy perv:

6 Likes

Yes it’s quite the thing to lead with.

4 Likes

It’s a great icebreaker.

2 Likes

Th copy is good too

2 Likes

Dammit I wish I had just one more like!!

2 Likes

If anything deserves a like it’s a naked calendar.

4 Likes

Or a skeevy perv.

2 Likes

The photos of plants on my phone vastly outnumber the photos of people, which is a substantial change, because 15 years ago it was all photos of plants. :rofl:

Many of those photos would qualify for the calendar if I’d just pointed the camera the other direction.

I think I’ll be remembered by my family for taking off my pants whenever possible. :rofl:

Degrees are great if you actually need them for what you want out of life, but the idea that everyone ought to get one is poisonous.

2 Likes

So you’re planning a reverse calendar?

2 Likes

With extra nudity. Risqué

4 Likes