What do you do with shit weed?

Man, I need to get on your edible level XD

I haven’t made many. Next time I make budder I am going to have to strain the particulates after it comes out of the levo. My budder always looks gross.

Recently I have made some gummies with rosin, and they turned out pretty well, I think.

Next batch I make, I am increasing the dosage a bit, and instead of mixing the decarbed rosin into butter, I am going to try mixing it into the agave syrup, and leaving the butter and guar gum out. I want to see how they are without butter.

1 Like

@Pigeonman Ouch
I have tried for years to get a buddy to dab it on his nail lol

1 Like

I can’t stand budder. That taste is just awful. Haha
I always used rosin or some other form of extraction and then used it to make cooking oil with.
Distillate would be ideal for me as there would be no green cannabis flavor hiding in there.
Did I mention I love weed, but hate the way it tastes when eaten. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Back in the day running breeding ops we used to give the hash away…we had so damn much extra, lol :joy:. Lol, we probably supplied half of socal with free hash…

Today however, I’m not sure how vendors would feel about the dudes with a 100 acres of pot giving away all their extra hash.

Now that I get thinking about it, we gave it away at first…but there was so damn much we ended up composting a ton of it.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

i can’t stand regular brownies after getting fucked up on canna brownies i made. it’s like my body thinks it’s poison, lol. i have 2/3 of a bottle of everclear tincture, i forget the name for it, green dragon or something? not sure. i don’t know what to do with it.

2 Likes

green dragon is what i have seen

I think you can use it to make infused sugar, and then use that in whatever, iirc

4 Likes

One really good way to channel herb surplus (old/non giftable etc.) is to use it as material in an earth worm bin. It has all the nutrients and blends well with fresh food scraps as drier matter. A way of recycling!

3 Likes

Just decarb and honey makes a pretty good tea. I also have a 25 year acquired taste for all things cannabis.

3 Likes

You can drop it into drinks, food, just drink it straight if you’re brave. Start very small, like a half a dropper full or less from the little 2 ounce dropper bottles… Until you figure out how strong it is. If you made it from a recipe you could check if it recommends a dosage.

4 Likes

Weed that was not my type
I traded for fiat currency.
Hehe

5 Likes

Ship it out of state obviously.

3 Likes

I recycle by composting it.

2 Likes

If it was true shit weed I would throw it away. I remember a few times getting brick that looked awesome and do absolutely nothing. There’s really nothing you can do. Thankfully those days have passed…

4 Likes

I like to share my excess weed with gas station employees. They seem to appreciate it.

4 Likes

I make an oil infusion with MCT oil that would work the same with any oil including butter if you heat it to liquid state, or alcohol(Everclear or grain alcohol).
Decarb your bud first by breaking it up to around joint consistency and cooking it to decarb. I do 240F degrees for 45 minutes. Sometimes I go an hour if I am looking for a sleepier effect. Time and temperature is important. If smell is an issue, preheat a mason jar in your 240 degrees oven, add bud and very lightly close the top so that if there is steam pressure it will leak out instead of crack. I’ll use 1/4 or half ounce usually. So after that your bud is edible. You can just eat it with a spoon if you want…
To infuse I put it in a mason jar with enough oil to cover. The bud will settle in as it gets wet so add less oil/alcohol than you think you need and give it a couple hours. You can tamp it down a little, to make sure it’s all covered but I don’t want any extra after that. I shake it vigorously for a few minutes, then I let it sit overnight. I shake it vigorously again. I don’t use heat at all during the infusion, I would do it only if I was using butter, to keep it liquid, and only enough to just do that. Strain it well with cheesecloth.
I use a dropperful or two from a two ounce dropper bottle, but if you’re not accustomed to edibles I’d start with a half dropperful and see what happens.

6 Likes

You mean by growing your own with known good genetics and sciences latest advancements to get the juiciest forstynbest buds?

3 Likes

Yes sir! I’m happy to be growing top notch seeds and clones rather then dealing with brick off the street. I mean I have had some damn good brick but only about half the time. Plus who knows what may have been on it…

3 Likes

Infused olive oil, infused butter, infused coconut oil, green dragon type drops with vegetable glycerin or with polyethene glycol, for vape juices, for removing dogs off the Phenol Barbital that treated them from seizures, until it did not anymore.
Roots make nice hand creams, coconut oil helps the goodies work into your skin.
Some of what I made with my less quality or with lowers and sugar trim.

2 Likes

I roll giant cannons and take them to parties.

Or hash. More likely hash.

5 Likes

DMSO really work for extract? Ho you did it?

1 Like