What do you say when you hear "smoke is just smoke"?

Hard to phrase the title.i seldom smoke…more of a hoarder of the finest i find, and i dabble in it from time to time…any way i always give a nugget of my finests to my brother…stopped by today and gave him a nugget of something sweet i made…and his wife said oh smoke is smoke and people just put names on it …i never said a word nor will my brother…but it kinda pissed me off …guess i care more for the plant and know more than some people “her”…it offended me…guess smoke is smoke to some people.

2 Likes

I don’t know any of the parties involved, but my first 2-part question is, has she 1 smoked any other fresh herb lately and 2 did she pay for it? Second question: Is she spoiled???

These few considerations surely changed my percerptions on the matter!

:no_mouth:

3 Likes

Im sure he and she purchase more than me…every strain ive grown or bought ive gifted them free…super skunk.lemon haze…s diesel…gdp…ive seen some of the stuff they have"wouldnt go in my safe"…im all for to each thier own…i just dont see how anyone could just make a random generic catagory like smoke is smoke…just a question i wanted to ask n share here.

Don’t take it too hard. There’s weekend wine drinkers that’ll think a $5 bottle is equal to a $500 bottle vs. The connoisseurs that can tell you exactly how they’re different. So either they’re uneducated about how the flowers terpene profiles differ or they don’t care.

7 Likes

Zactly! plus enough words

1 Like

Thank you…im gonna place her value at dont care…i know people that are happy and content with reggie…thats what they want or can afford…most people i share with are thankfull and it humbles me…i get more from sharing than anything…it hit me broadside when she said that…sorry to waste space

1 Like

No space wasted bro. I’m sure everybody on OG have at least one or two people that are the exact same way. That’s why they get all the lowers and air buds lol.

3 Likes

I have not heard this before. If it means what I think it means, I love it! (regular)

People around here call regular reggie…ive read and thought a moment…and she/ other people in this area dont know what i/we do…arent on the forums reading and educating themselves…if you live here and you didnt grow it or go get it from one of the great states around.im sure some of the dealers here lable it whatever they want…and they do…so when something great lands on the table with a name i guess they can speculate…honest thought??

she kinda sounds like she was just being rude to be a bitch imo. next time i’d give him half as much and tell him not to share. honestly tho my brother is the same way, he doesn’t care for names and thinks they are all the same, but that’s just because all he’s ever bought was commercial grade weed because it’s cheaper and a better money maker. he used to sprinkle cinnamon on it and call it cinnamon kush and shit like that. squirt some lemon juice on it and call it lemon etc. so hes basically the piece of shit you’re talking about that makes up names.

2 Likes

See @DavesNotHere comment above. He nails it.

No waste of space.

My best friend reacts the same way if I’m handing him brown crumbles I found in my truck or super killer and sticky herb that just cured a month.

It drives me nuts and makes me not want to share with him.

As growers we have a unique connection to the finished product that most consumers do not. The Hippy types that recognize and appreciate great ganja are the people I like to share with. Lol.

Stay hazed
Jake

3 Likes

Great guys here…legal c…99…dave…and blowingupjake…guess we are different…that includes all of og…cant please them all…guess we are connasuers"you spell it lol"…same way with my veggie garden…i grow way more to share with people…some of us were made/raised to share give…im 42 first time ive got anything other than a thank you…

2 Likes

Until you’ve grown you don’t really know what it takes to get quality herb. People like her just don’t care. I would get a bag of regs and when she comes over I’d roll one up for her and roll something decent for my brother. Hand it to them accordingly since smoke is smoke.

2 Likes

It’s always nice when you’re sharing something you grew and another person doesn’t know you grew it and compliments on how good it tatstes. Great for the soul.

Never fails to happen with tomatoes. What gives with the herbs? Hehehe

Definitely, I’ll bring tomatoes from my outdoor garden into work for people to eat. Sometimes there is a shit ton of snacks for us. Like little debbies and bullshit like that. Tomatoes are gone before the other snacks. Win for mother nature. Something is wrong when people think it’s weird to eat a tomato raw but those are the same people that have no problem eat artificial foods, like little debbies and other sugary goodness

2 Likes

not too sure what a little debbie is, but i can’t say i would eat a tomato raw. probably rather eat a potato raw!

A little Debbie is a horrible piece of manfactured food.

A fresh tomato, for those of us who love them, is nearly impossible to find from now until next harvest (on the US east coast anyway).

1 Like

Oh yeah!