What do you say when you hear "smoke is just smoke"?

oh yes i’ve had those, zebra cakes and stuff, i once worked at a warehouse that had pallets of little debbie treats free for the taking. i had a freezer full of that garbage for like a year!! hey, but “food is just food” right ???

Right! (plus more words to make a computer happy!)

1 Like

I see what you did here, I like it

5 Likes

@JaxxMunster

This is just great.

Me likey!

1 Like

If smoke is smoke, roll her a fatty of oregano.
https://i1.wp.com/hailmaryjane.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/schwag.jpg?resize=500%2C293

5 Likes

That is the baddest brick I have seen. And I grew up in a sea port town where Sea Weed would wash ashore.

3 Likes

HAHA! I just googled “bad weed”
…picked the ugliest one :sailboat: :anchor:

1 Like

OMG! It has crust on the side! :skull_crossbones:

2 Likes

wow and people used to go to jail for that hay! we’re making progress, slowly …

2 Likes

Your pictures and meme has made me change my views on meme. They are always on topic.

1 Like

Toke it up :+1: @GrapeApe

4 Likes

When I hear something along those lines I just don’t say anything. Let the ignorant remain ignorant.

1 Like

Let her know there’s a huge difference between a Roma tomato and a mortgage lifter, cherry, early girl, etc. Or a Anaheim pepper, ghost pepper, Louisiana bell. Or a granny smith apple, red delicious, fuji.
If she thinks those are all the same bake her a crab apple pie.lol

3 Likes

There will always be those who appreciate a well crafted micro brew- and those who’ll just grab another case of Bud Light.

Don’t waste the good stuff on those who don’t appreciate it.

To each their own.

6 Likes

It wont happen again…promise made!

1 Like

Fuck no to eating raw tomatoes…grow them for everyone…but i will/do eat raw potatoes often

1 Like

My great grandfather, who is my original gardening influence(and who I’m named after) used to work in the beds all morning… brake time would come around and he’d grab a nice ripe tomato, cut it half with his pocket knife and then sprinkle salt on the cut portion. He would eat it like an apple after that. I never saw him do that with anything except his own produce.

Sorry for the bit off topic… farmers always appreciate the produce more! Y’all reminded me of my childhood.

Gonna smoke some just GSC this afternoon. Plenty happy about that :wink:

Stay hazed
Jake

7 Likes

My father and granfarher too jake…from tomatoes to horse radishes…not me…ill be just happy with raw potatoes…i still grow every thing i can .okra squash .turnips…give it all away…love growing…and enjoy the gsc…i have to wait till everyones out to partake…still feel odd about it

1 Like

My fondest memories are the same in the garden with my dad. Cucumbers and tomatoes the same way. He still does it to this day

1 Like