What do you say when you hear "smoke is just smoke"?

Yum (plus seventeen characters)

2 Likes

Dad and I would walk and eat sugarsnap peas.
Same ones grandpa and great grandpa grew.
Collard greens and pot liquor for dinner.
Sappy memories lol

4 Likes

what is pot liquorā€¦ arenā€™t collard greens those awful smelling thingsā€¦ or wait thats brussel sprouts

1 Like

Pot liquor is the sauce or broth after slow cooking the collard greens and ham and bacon.
Its undescribable. Id have to cook you a mess of em.

4 Likes

so long as thereā€™s no alcohol, iā€™m allergic!!

1 Like

Good ole southern collard greens and hamhocksā€¦

2 Likes

No alchohol, just a whole lotta soul!!!
Cures what ales ya, feeds your hunger and your spirit.
Plus its a superfood like kale. All the vitamins and antioxidants you could ask for.

3 Likes

What I hear is the fact that person hasnā€™t seen or smoked enough to know the differenceā€¦ Its like a drinker who has drunk Ā£1 bottles of wine and try to tell people that a vintage is exactly the sameā€¦ They donā€™t have enough knowledge to get close to being correctā€¦ We can but help these people lol

1 Like

I crave for the 1st sun-ripened tomato every year from comes from the garden out MY back door that goes on the 1st BLT sandwhich ! Yum!

Sorry to get off subject haha but like " Vader" states if you want great weed you need to grow it your self !

3 Likes

Gotta love a BLT :ok_hand: I had the same thing for breakfast a few hours ago :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Lucky duck you I have to wait about another five months for my 1st harvest hoping by mid- July! Heā€™ll even cherry tomatos on BLT do it for me!

Thereā€™s nothing wrong with cherry tomatoes in a BLT :ok_hand: they are smaller so itā€™s easier to get them spread around right so every bite is right :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like