What do you use for soil?

That’s awesome right there!!

2 Likes

I use royal gold kings mix and bio bizz nutes. As to why i use them i dont really have any real answer besides its organic and a grower that inspired me justin crawn on instagram uses it and he swears by it.

1 Like

My soil mix recipe looks like this.
50ltr Sheep’s wool/bracken compost (peat free)
15ltr worm castings
15lt pumice
5ltr birchwood biochar

Amendments:
Neam meal 1 cup
Alfalfa meal 1cup
Malted Barley 1cup
Insect frass 0.5 cup
Kelp meal 1cup
Powdered Aloe 0.5 cup
Fish Meal 1 cup
Gypsum 2 cups
Basalt 3 cups
Mycorrhizal fungi 0.25 cup

:v:

2 Likes

trying tupur in an octo(micro)pot with an auto as an experiment. all i could find was one guy on reddit who said it went well for him.

1 Like

Pro mix with myco. Feed with 2 part mega crop. And cal mag.

2 Likes

IMG_4819
My go to coco for 8 years appx. Great stuff

2 Likes

Had really nice results with high powered organics. Works nicely with organic/compost grows. The girls love a few feeds of dark matter throughout the grow. A little goes a long way though lol.

1 Like

2 Likes

are there any garden stores or supplies that sell bulk soil by you? As in, using the bobcat scoop to dump it in your truck bulk? I’ve gotten lucky and found some places with really good soil mixes when I read their little spec sheets about it. Just ask around you might be surprised by what you find

Not in this area, all we have is star nursery , home Depot, tractor supply and Lowes for supply options. That’s why I chose the build my own soil route and ended up being pretty cheap around 50 cents a gallon which is equivalent to 5 bucks for a 1.5 cu ft bag

1 Like