What forum did you start doing grow diaries on Back in the Day! I'll Start!

Started on autoflower.net in 2013. I think this was my first journal in 2015:

Some insane thing I would never do now with 3 space buckets all sharing a rez in the closet… :sweat:

5 Likes

Oh man brings back memories
For me it was rollitup , grasscity

4 Likes

This Loran was from Cali east of Sacramento` sounds like Loran from Michigan is greatly missed!!

4 Likes

Jezuz now that’s a grow diary!!! The detail of a detail!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Last I heard, he was still alive. And I guess it never occurred to me there could be two good growers named Loran. Lol.

3 Likes

I’m still reading ReikoX’s first grow WoW!!!

3 Likes

300,000???

Well, look at all These current users first experiences l on different forums!

What a wild time it must Have been to be apart of that community in those times ! I can only imagine !

4 Likes

I will be doing my first here!

4 Likes

Troll it up about 5 or 6 years ago now I think. Breedbay , then here .
I had zero online presence for my first 20 years growing. Wasn;t worth the risk or needed. Now with a med license it is nice to be able to .

4 Likes

I hit all the sites. I liked the trolls at Planet Ganja the best.

2 Likes

I honestly can not remember the main one but it had Sub Lbc an couple other original local big under ground growers

2 Likes

Rollitup doesn’t like the younger version of me so I never went back

2 Likes

My first grow journal was in a Hello Kitty spiral notebook that I got from a girl who eventually became my ex wife.

I even printed out pictures and pasted them in.

3 Likes

My first one was here on OG in the early 2000’s.
I explored other sites, but OG takes the win in my opinion.
I’ve always liked the environment here. It is awesome that OG came back to life.
I don’t even bother browsing any other forums.

2 Likes

My first grow log was right here, lol Being a hardcore gorilla grower all my life, I never published pics or things online, on any site, or any social media. But, I did come here in the late '90s-'00s. Chat/lurk, mostly with a couple questions for Oldtimer1 on his ‘Bonsai Mums’ tute… Nothing before then, or from then to now. Only lurked occasionally back then.
Does not ever having a grow log, on any site, ever, before here count? :wink: :laughing: :+1:

2 Likes

On OverGrow around 2003 or so, before the big blackout, then one from Australia, Karma Genetics, then DDoc’s Barrel O Green and all three got mites and went dark. After the BBO, started a thread on ICMag, when I ordered seeds, then got the boot after I ran them as they had ZERO resemblance to the description/jpegs on the site.

1 Like

It was almost 20yrs ago, Planet Skunk… My Mentor was Ms Lizzy.

My handle was: Flowerchild

1st Grow… K2 by Nirvana. 9 males, 1 female. hehe

2 Likes