What grow books are in your collection?

1984, no author, I really love the spiral bound grow guides :heart:

3 Likes

It’s my go to guide for everything Cana

It’s a great book

5 Likes

here are two that were not mentioned: The Garden Sage (hard to find) and The Cannabible Collection by
Jason King (three book collection on all past genetics (which are the basis of todays strains) (The cannabible.com) very interesting read - and learn the history of present day strains For a very good magazine consider Maxium Yield Cannabis and Cannabis Business Times =-- and if you can find this The Fabilous Freak Brothers was a comic printed in the late 1960’s - another one is The Little Black Book of Marijuana and then for terpen information check-out "cannabinoids and Terpenes the medicial Benefits of Cannabis also ther is a magazine for dispensary owners called Marijuana Dispensary

I had about 1 or 2 books back in the day but Overgrow/ICMAG is by far the best place for the latest up to date information… You can also get elite/clone only strains shipped to your house not to mention countless seed strains…

4 Likes

If I could view and experience Overgrow and Icmag through the format of a well made hardcover book I would thoroughly enjoy that. Thanks for the neat thought. Much love

I know this is an old thread but I wasn’t sure where else to post this. I just wanted to let people know that Jeff Lowenfels “teaming with…” series of books is on sale right now on Amazon US (kindle e-books, not paperback) for $3.99 each right now.

I already owned teaming with microbes. But I just grabbed the other 3 books in the set for $11.97 total!

Teaming with microbes
Teaming with nutrients
Teaming with fungi
Teaming with bacteria

All $3.99 each.

Amazing deal!

3 Likes

Nice deal on some great books there @TeddyNuggets.

Teaming with microbes was a very informative read :open_book: , I might have to treat myself to the rest of the series also. Cheers for the heads up :+1:.

1 Like