What grow books are in your collection?

intelligent gardener, teaming with microbes/fungi/nutrients, JADAM, one straw revolution

1 Like

That looks like a great organic lineup right there, nice.

1 Like

Incredible

1 Like

I’ve relied on these as I’ve been on my journey of learning to grow:

2 Likes

and got this one way back in High School…

7 Likes

4 Likes

1st edition 1st printing 1974

5 Likes

Nice collection @buckaroobonsai

1 Like

You as well! You have some good ones there @SiliconTrichomes

1 Like

5 Likes

Hi @buckaroobonsai !!!

My first book was a Xerox of Ed’s Growers Guide circa 82

My first Real book was the Sensimilla Technique by Kayo circa 85

1 foot high … ops … Of HT from the 90’s

For me … Simple grower … @ Playbotanico420

THE BOOK is >>> Cannabis Evolution and Ethnobotany

Sorry for the Crystal Castle guys … AA Strain guys But the info in this book is for top shelf minds

Robert CC … Free source 4all… Marijuana Botany … Breed key …

Link courtesy

https://pt.br1lib.org/g/Clarke%20Robert%20Connell

3 Likes

Hi @Bud_Weiser, My first book was a xeroxed collection of pages from the couple grow guides our local library had, assembled in a 3 ring binder around ‘92. The first real one was Rosenthal’s white spiral bound, what a cool book. Totally agree about RCC, he changed the game a lot. In fact if you never smoked brick weed… he is the guy you should thank! Lol

2 Likes

I personally consider Bill Drakes 1970 cultivators handbook the first modern marijuana grow book, the granddaddy of them all, now I’m not talking pamphlets… this one is the foundation. Thank you Bill :pray:

4 Likes

I remember that one, it was really hard to get.

Cheers
G

1 Like

This is an extremely rare copy of “Grow yer own stone a concise alternative to the existing black market in cannabis” by Alexander Sumach 1973 1st printing, from what I understand the Canadian authorities jailed shopkeepers who carried this little gem and burned the copies they confiscated… what a beautiful cover.

1 Like

The emperor wears no clothes, 1995, all hemp limited 10th anniversary edition by Jack Herer, Jack only printed like a hundred of these, this is the rarest emperor, and this one has special history and provenance… one of the jewels of my collection.

7 Likes

I’ve read that but it had a different cover.
A buddy had it but wouldn’t let it out of his sight. There was a book store he told me about in the Annex maybe and you had to ask for it.

That is a really rare bit of Canadiana Cannabis Culture there!
:+1: :sunglasses:

{edit} oh wow, you have absolute jems there!!

Cheers
G

1 Like

Nothing in print, bunch of pirated pdfs and ebooks that I’ve half ass skimmed through. I just keep them for reference mostly. It’s nice to have stuff to fall back on if a problem comes up.

2 Likes

Thank you man, it’s taken a long time to find them, but there are some that still elude me.

1 Like

A guide to growing marijuana in the British isles, no author, no date, no publisher listed, maybe a 1st printing, never seen another like it.

3 Likes