What if Overgrow had a seedbank?

But the point is: do we really want to sell seeds? icon_e_confused|nullxnull

8 Likes

But I think a problem the first OG ran into was selling seeds, tax issues arise.

3 Likes

To many people here come up with great strains that are copied I’m sure of. If we could have our own place in this dog eat dog seed business, then we would be the Masters of it…

5 Likes

We need an Overgrow seed bank! Plain and simple!!

4 Likes

Anything involving money ends bringing trrouble to this place, I like the preservation boxes, it’s a great asset … Arriba|nullxnull

13 Likes

very old post i remember reading not long after i joined OG

23 Likes

We are in a new era guys…

2 Likes

This would benifit everyone!!!

4 Likes

If you wanted to start “Corey Brand TM Seeds” you might have some success.

Personally I don’t mix business with pleasure. It ends up ruining the pleasure.

7 Likes

Mark my words. Overgrow Seed is inevitable

3 Likes

Sorry but it needs to be done!

2 Likes

Does sound pretty cool to me.

1 Like

Fuck an Overgrow Seedbank. Not necessary, not wanted.

11 Likes

This would be something that @LemonadeJoe would have to deal with as it would require a sub-site and a larger server load. Plus would require people to maintain such a venture.
It could also cause undo attention not only with LEO but from seed vendors that couldn’t compete.
Not trying to burst any bubbles here as this like many good ideas has it’s advantages and it’s pitfalls.
Personally I see more pitfalls than advantages, but I am nobody so take what I say with a grain of salt.

6 Likes

Yeah not to you because your financially fit but it would benifit in so many ways…

1 Like

It would be great!

Think about it for real…

“This time it’s different!”
-Anonymous trader, right before every stock market bubble ever.

6 Likes

“Financially fit”? I’ve been unemployed for five years. Are you talking about a seed bank that sells seeds? Or a seed bank where seeds are available for free? Like somebody else said, Sebring’s site seems to be filling that void just fine.

5 Likes

You seem to be pushing this to much lol maybe trying to line your own pocket…talk about to twisting
Peoples arm lol

3 Likes