What is 1 strain that will never leave your stable?

My Trainwreck isn’t the strongest weed, but the buzz is sublime. I crossed it with a tall Ghost Rider OG male from Nerds Genetics, and am currently growing out some of the crosses to see what I have. I also have two Ghost Rider OG females from Nerds. The tall one is excellent; currently budding out the squat one.

2 Likes

Breeder Steve made it originally.

3 Likes

Nirvana White Widow is A+++ comes in 3 main phenome types but there is one, if you get it that will blow your mind. I’ve grown many strains and this is one of my favourites. The cloning comes easy for this strain as well.

6 Likes

I’m always just kind of weary about Nirvana because they aren’t the most reputable, but they definitely have some stuff I would like to run!

2 Likes

Yea my transactions with them was smooth but seeds never showed up. I messeged them and they resent half of what I ordered because it was my first time ordering ever. 2 months went by and I finally got the half batch of seeds. The. 2 more months went by and my original order showed up. It was awesome in the end but it took a long time to get. I’m running some of their White Widow, White Rhino and Super Skunk right now. I’ll be posting pics once they really get going. Here is my current WW seedlings and a fully grown WW I did a few months back.

16 Likes

Damn at least it all worked out for you! I’m not buying seeds right now got a lot of stuff to run already but when I start again I’ll have to check them out and see :smile:

2 Likes

Original Diesel, aka ‘Headband’.

6 Likes

Hpla Gang

There’s a few: Asad, Oger’s, Herijuana

and so much more I know it was suppose to be

Only one but I can’t

Bare

10 Likes

My early 90’s Ak47f2’s
It has a plithera of tastes, has the buzz and you get a smorgasbord of phenos.
Need to get this tested.
Also have a mid 90’s white Russian x early 90’s Ak47f1 that Will roll your eyes back into your head.
Both are definitely the strongest herbs I’ve ever smoked.

10 Likes

My 1991 Afghani cut. It was gifted to me by a friends uncle when i was 15. First time i grew it out, i knew i had to keep it forever. I’ve yet to find a heavier hitting Indica.

14 Likes

Got pictures? Nevill’s afghan still to this day was my favorite ever strain but I haven’t had it since 95. I do still have 20 or so seeds though.

12 Likes

I didn’t take pictures of any of my plants for a long time up until recently because I never let anyone know I was growing or left behind a trail that could lead to me. Tennessee makes it hard to be relaxed when you’re growing lol but when I can get to my dads house where all my mother plants are, I’ll definitely take pictures. I’ll have to flower out a clone to show you the buds though. I’ll definitely be running those next outdoor season and I will be sure to make a grow journal thingy for it. I don’t have a place or the means to flower indoors

8 Likes

Citrix
(Grapefruit Haze x LA Confidential)

and I finally got my hands on the real pre-98 and the 92OG aka the crippy.

9 Likes

I had a lot of Citrix back in Colorado, great strain! Love the concentrates

4 Likes

I have just got some LA Confidential - gonna try this one for meds along with point break 3;2 thc/cbd = ( 12/8% .) ( thanks @Sebring.!)

I have some Nevils skunk , anyone know anything about this one :point_up:t3:.?
Thanks.
Gaz

6 Likes

Amnesia Haze “Core” and 20 damn characters too!

2 Likes

What is LA Confidential like??? Never seen nor tried it, only heard of it. I am pretty far from L.A. , lol.

5 Likes

It’s like a bub Kush

2 Likes

Nice old school high. Easy glide ride! You’ll like it.

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

@8k_feet recently finished out a grow of a LA Confidential that I had started. He grew it well, but I thought the smoke was just ok. I like Black Domina much better… or if you’re after a pure Afghani, Black Afghani from USC or Cherry Queen from Bodhi.

7 Likes