What is 1 strain that will never leave your stable?

Its a LA Affy cross. Same family as the Bubba, LA Pure Kush (Suge), Master Kush, etc

it’s a nice representation of SoCal wide leaf Kushes

7 Likes

Karma’s Headbanger for me. And Bodhi’s Lavender Jack. The Headbanger was the one female from a 10 pack. Wish I’d kept a male to do some crosses but will now use the female. Purpling pheno - the taste changes with age. Initially it was sweet fuel gas but has other tones like citrus and berries now. Fucking trip and lucked out on the one pheno. Great for working. gives good energy when I’m making music. The Lavender Jack equally and has throwback flavours from the 90s.

3 Likes

Dirty Hippy is a select cut of snow lotus. A female.
Hippy sayer is Dirty Hippy x RKS.

Edit- sorry Its early and i misread your post.
Cheers

4 Likes

Such the Gentleman!

20 characters

4 Likes

one strain? That would be like choosing between your children! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I got a wicked HSO Bubbas Gift/ Med Seeds Channel + thing that reeks like super sweet pink musk like nothing I have ever smelt . It yields like a boss, seems virtually indestructible, goes purple and knocks everybody on their ass. As they say, random hit, but holy shit… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I would have to say pink kush, :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

The smell of a bud of tangie makes me never want to let it go. If I’m honest I have never smelled real citrus that smells that good.

4 Likes

i’d giveaway, trade, sell just about everything…
Give away to some kid with a couple of plants in a closet, bc why the fuck not… Trade to another grower, bc thats fair… or Sell to a company, bc if yur gonna make money off me, im getting paid too, lol…
the one i would have to hold onto would be my CBD line. only because we havent released it yet…and i gotta make my ends first, before i give away 5 years worth of work for free…

9 Likes

About the easiest question EVER! … 2 words > “GLASS SLIPPER” :evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

whats the pink musk thing ?

1 Like

Like pink musk sticks, not sure if they are a global thing or just an oz oddity… But they have a very distinctive sweet musky smell.

5 Likes

If I only had one choice I might have to pick the old school pre 90s Bubba Kush clone that used to circulate around the old timers in the area… I don’t have it now, am hopeful someone does, but I am a little concerned. (My stable is empty atm, so lol)

4 Likes

I have the same sofa🤣

1 Like

Love the Kosher Kush … Yet to find a better Kush from seed … Does good inside and out . Although Karma’s Headbanger is on to try list . Always out of stock tho .

3 Likes

Best Bubba out there in seed form would come from three sources imho … CSI Humboldt , Verdant Green and Katsu . I’d go with the Verdant Green , he made a non fem line …Pm me if you’re interested I can get you plugged in … :v:

3 Likes

Ghost needs to be put into that group also.
I’ve got beans made from verdents well actually all of them on that list. All BK S1’s.

3 Likes

NL. End of discussion. :blush:

3 Likes

Marcus you wouldn’t happen to be BBP, would you?

1 Like

BBP? Not sure who that is .

1 Like

A friend from another site.
He was a verdent fan also

1 Like