What is 1 strain that will never leave your stable?

Nice ! Verdant is a solid choice for Bubba …

1 Like

Have you smoked the clone versions from back in the day to compare it to by chance?

Thx

1 Like

Pre 98 or Katsu ? Both a little different … But yes , you’ll find all the good traits of the clone only in all of the offerings I recommended … There are some good grow journals on all of them if you poke around … Hope this helps …

1 Like

The bubba I am talking about that I had experienced was around before 90 even.

I grew someone’s s1 one time and it did have a decent bubba taste but it just didn’t come close to what I was looking for. Then again that may have been a gift from someone and maybe was a Cali connection pre 98 s1 I think

1 Like

I am going to do some searching when I get home and see if anyone still has this bubba cut. Was grown by a bunch of old hippies from a commune in the PNW for quite a while but seemed to have disappeared in the past few years

I will look for some journals of those also, but unless the person growing them has smoked the old school bubba’s it’s hard for them to make a comparison

1 Like

I agree. Of the ones I’ve grown so far, all have been good and two have been outstanding. Kind of bummed I only have a very few seeds left, actually.

2 Likes

I’ve had a lot of packs of Bubba from Nor Cal to compare it to so I’d say Verdant … I’m sure CSI’s is spot on but I always gravitate towards the smaller mom and pop type seed vendors … Hence the Verdant Green plug . You should PM him , he’s a good dude . I usually journal but I only did a small run . Was done outside at 45n in mid October.They’re notoriously slow to veg . I usually defoliate em for air flow , the leaves are huge and will cause some mold during the flush and fade . Hope this helps …

4 Likes

Off topic but Verdant also has the Pine Tar Kush and Cherry bomb . Dude throws :fire:

3 Likes

Thanks definitely appreciate the insight

2 Likes

I have some supposedly bubba, from a guy on strainly named mark . I think he’s so cal. I’ll pop some of these days this yr.

3 Likes

Mazar-i-Sharif
Sinai

4 Likes

I never expected to see someone put Sinai on this list. Please tell us more.

2 Likes

@cannaloop,

I prefer the different affects and longer highs associated with ganja and traditional hash. Sinai has not changed much in centuries. The scent is amazing tangy rose. The first jar that I used to store Sinai buds that I grew still smells like Sinai flower after 4 years.

It contains CBD which works for me; hemp based CBD has no effect. CBD products and growing Pennywise were like waiting for a train that never arrives.

A half joint of Sinai can be passed among 3 people and the high lasts for hours. Its uplifting, relaxing and blissful smoke. It’s also tasty in oils, hash candy, meat marinade, coffee, tea and pasta dishes.

It was great for post operative pain after a triple bypass and abdominal surgery. I don’t like couch lock but appreciate pain relief. Sinai is not a muzzled narcotic high. I am still learning about this strain and my experience is with the sativa phenotype.

11 Likes

How do you know it’s CBD then that has the effect? Might be another, less known cannabinoid or a combination? Or even the terpene profile.

Sounds very interesting though. If you ever plan to do a seed run, I’d be interested. :smiley:
Edit: It looks like seeds are easily available from the real seed company.

4 Likes

Sounds fantastic - thanks for the detailed reply.

1 Like

@allotment ,

I tried pure CBD products with no results. You are right that it could be other cannabinoids or terpenes in Sinai. I just learned that hemp doesn’t work for me.

2 Likes

It doesn’t work for me either, but it prolonged the life of my recently passed Dog by 6 months! The appointment had been made last summer, but I took a shot…AMAZING transformation. I was under the impression that industrial hemp had no cannabinoids, so I used full spectrum CBD oil from a local dispensary. ( I am NOT affiliated either.)

2 Likes

Hemp works for my brother. He loved all the cbd distillates

2 Likes

Today, we have so many great choice to feel better…Kudos to your brother!

1 Like