What is Cherry Festival?

Waiting impatiently :thinking:

3 Likes

For me to stop?

Might as well turn notifications off dude…lol

4 Likes

No. Don’t stop. I wanna hear the name of the upcoming cross. Pigeonyeti??

3 Likes

Abominably Fowl?

I’ll see myself out…

6 Likes

Try the veal first!

3 Likes

Lmao some great laughs in here!

4 Likes

At least the new strain names are original :rofl:

3 Likes

To be fair, we are tossing some nice fat beach balls up for each other to swing at…lol

3 Likes

Grape Pie

The story of Grape Pie, Jelly Pie’s mother, begins with Cherry Pie—one of the most sought-after cannabis varieties on the market. Cherry Pie is a unique, clone-only strain bred by Jigga, a renowned cannabis breeder associated with the Cookies Family of California. To create Cherry Pie, Jigga is said to have crossed Granddaddy Purple, Durban Poison, and a mysterious strain referred to as “F1.”

Cherry Pie quickly became popular among growers and users, who cherished its fruity scent and potent high. A breeder in Colorado by the name of Cannarado Genetics obtained a clone of Cherry Pie and crossed this cultivar with a male Grape Stomper phenotype. Cannarado named the resulting hybrid “Grape Pie” to underscore its sweet, fruity fragrance. He has since used Grape Pie to develop potent and flavorful strains such as Wedding Pie and Sundae Driver.

3 Likes

I have some Sundae Driver X Slurricake waiting for a spot to find roots…

5 Likes

Awesome, maybe I’ll get lucky and score some beans and I’ll make Incestual Cherry Unicorn Scat Fest :face_vomiting:

Ooooo, I’ve been wanting to try both of those…

1 Like

If this still available I’m for sure interested brother :pray:

2 Likes

Oh I only have a few, they’re not for trade.

I saw this pic and my VISA card JUMPED out of my wallet!

5 Likes

She’s a beaut, Clark!

1 Like

The soon to be F1 of UP(BX1) + CF(F2-RED) dubbed: “Horny Horse Cherry Shit Fest

2 Likes

That has some serious potential that’s for sure, damn!

2 Likes