What is the best, most practical extraction method for the home grower?

Screens are fine, I just like the ease of bubble hash, to me it is easy to do.

1 Like

Damn brother!! How much material did you sift??? Looks pretty good from here, lol!!!

Hey Jet, it was trim from 2 rounds. Did about 2lbs or more dry ice then did another 1-2 of bubble after that. The lower end dry ice I carboxilated and works and tastes great straight up.

7 Likes

You broke the internets

7 Likes

Im going to have a relatively small harvest in 3 weeks or so. I think I will try the dry ice technique and see how it goes.

Good thread people!

6 Likes

Any idea on what this place is called?

1 Like

no and india is big I donā€™t know where it is. I have never been there just heard about it and saw a photo of a couple running in the burlap suits with arms out they dont even grab the nugs just run past them and the suits are kinda have a grabbing ability to take keef without hurting the plant and when its scraped off the scraping only removes the keef the suit material doesnā€™t mix in. I have no idea how the figured out to do it but if I was ever stupid enough to marry a woman she has to be down for this maybe a few times like every few years if marriage gets stale in bed or something, man lets go back to india and bang in the weed forest again, I love you :tulip:

5 Likes

Itā€™s true. I never heard of it happening in India, but itā€™s a well-known traditional method from Kazakstan. Itā€™s called plasticin hash, if anyone wants to look it up. Iā€™m not sure that itā€™s the best, most practical extraction method for the home grower, though. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I guessed india based on what I saw in the photo could be sri lanka, bangledesh, somewhere over there hahaha.

1 Like

That just gave me the mental image of a lonely stoner rolling around a 4x4 tent in the buffā€¦ TMI

6 Likes

Meh I mean whatever tickles your pickle I am not judging.

Did you hack into my security camera??! :smile:

5 Likes

Whatā€™s the old saying? Something about ā€˜its like running backwards through a corn field nakedā€™ lol

2 Likes

Just did a big bong hit of it and thought maybe I should give a link to when I did it.

2 Likes

Iā€™m bumping this thread because Iā€™ve decided Iā€™m going to convert about a half pound of Honduras Breeze flowers into oil. Iā€™m still thinking about last minute decisions, but it feels like Iā€™m leaning toward giving bubble bags a try. I might just go ahead and order a set today because I really think thatā€™s what Iā€™m going to try outā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™ll eventually get something like this. https://www.extractcraft.com/ethanol-recovery-appliances

3 Likes

How mich dry flower/trim and how much dey ice at a time do u recommend when using the 5gal bag?
Thx

2 Likes

Fresh frozen bubble pressed into rosin is my favorite. :yum:

5 Likes

All I can say is the dry ice gets heavy after you have to shake it for a bit. I recommend doing smaller amounts. I did pick up 10kg and itā€™s dense weight. I tried to do a large amount at once, over 2 lbs trim and it will work but my back and arms got tired. If you are in good shape then go for a 1 shot and done if you need and can.

3 Likes

lol that much weight I would use a machine like engine hoist or something man donā€™t get a hernia.

1 Like