What is you favourite strain for sex

Hehehe cool. Thanks for telling us that.

1 Like

wifes panties og

3 Likes

wait, is that a strain you came up with or an actual item you have at hand :joy: (please dont be offended)

both ahaha :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sour Diesel is it for me.

1 Like

Lots find Satori good for sex.
It made me forget what i was doing :laughing:

1 Like

Lol…any strain is good for sex…sex is good. I would turn down a shitty joint before a shitty pussy …wait…what…nm…just put it in and talk to a doctor later

8 Likes

Anything but my back.

3 Likes

Sorry to ask this…are you m or f
I want to know if my gf should be outraged or not.

3 Likes

Two things.
First, I identify as male but I do not consider this a binary. I have friends and family who would not be able to comfortably answer that as asked.
Second: I was making a joke about “straining” my back. AFAIK, I have not had the pleasure of meeting your GF.

6 Likes

OMG!!! I was laughing my ass off when I read this, came across this topic while browsing still laughing while typing this… I am not the only one that thinks we warp through time!!!

1 Like

So we ran BOG’s Lifesaver at our commercial grow. After it hit the dispo’s we find out it makes the girls “all squishy”, not my words but I do like the sound of it. Apparently the ladies around and here like the sound of it as well the shit flies off the shelves.

Y’all be good to one another.

fr0g_D

8 Likes

Give your ladies some Chocolope. I call it the panty dropper!!

3 Likes

No way really?
Funny you say that ive heard lots about this strain nothing but good things!

2 Likes

Hahaha that’s a good one the :grin::grin::grin::grin::ok_hand::joy:

Can’t think of a strain off hand, but I can agree that it is certainly something to it. Kinda feels more of a shared experience then it normally dose. I dont know if that makes any sense.

2 Likes

Yup… it’s more in spiritual way, right…

Weed and sex are made for each other. Like the scene with Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman in “Eyes Wide Shut”. It goes down just like that pregame.

1 Like

Hahaha poor guy, she makes fun of him… kinda makes you lose all the appetite :joy:.

In my experience it’s an amazing matrix style backdoor. A door to another parallel universe for a while. :milky_way::infinity::flying_saucer:

Hello there. Anyone interested in making this an editable thread? Like when seed runs are made you have a list of people instead it would be a wiki I guess of the strains and one would go and add their strain for sex? @LemonadeJoe ? Anyone else?

Cheers.

Peace

1 Like