What is your go-to breeder for that tried and true genetics?

A sticker for a freebie? For $120 purchase? :confused::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Yup. That’s all they threw in. Lol.

1 Like

Wow…well, even GLG you gotta spend $139.

Might just be the price point?

1 Like

Yeah not sure. Yeah my last GLG order I got soooooo many freebies. The bad dawg freebies look pretty good too. I’m yet to run any but I’ve seen some good looking pics.

4 Likes

I’m running GSC x LBF (long bottom figher) atm. Still seedlings though :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Hey I got some of those. Lemme know if they turn out good my friend.

1 Like

Fr fr , ive got them in my grow journal :+1:

1 Like

Hell yeah. Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Really? That’s sad. I just spent less and got rare testers that have sprouted into interesting plants. Maybe they quit sending them or if it depends on the company that your beans are from. I ordered one of the last packs of hazeman elephant stomper (now discontinued) from DC. And got some hazeman testers.

1 Like

Just a heads up. No matter how much you spend at glg you will get some free bad dawg seeds. I always do even when i spend less then 139.

4 Likes

No one has blown me away with freebies like SoakNBeans. I ordered four strains and received ELEVEN!!! Plus stickers and boveda packs!!!

Not to mention they carry great genetics, including some from members here @SamwellBB @Kakalak @Tonygreen

15 Likes

Awesome username btw✊🏽

2 Likes

Since my first cannabis grow over half a decade ago, I’ve only grown Bodhi. Something about his ethos and gear really resonates with me. For me, most modern cannabis lacks soul, magic, and character. Bodhi’s strains have magic, they have some sort of mojo or energy that seems to be missing from modern cannabis. Maybe its love? I’m going to branch out a bit, but only because I need some more genetics in my library because I want to start breeding, but Bodhi’s genetics will always be my spiritual home in the cannabis world.

7 Likes

Gonna hit ya with about 4 cent’s worth of advice…get you some of @SamwellBB, @lefthandseeds, @Heritagefarms, @Worcestershire_Farms, @Upstate’s creations…I “GUARANTEE” you’ll be inclined to stick around!!! I purchase a “few” seeds from time to time, some of the BEST of the Best are right here at our fingertips. See???..you got all this info and I didn’t charge a Fee!!! Seriously, don’t limit yourself, you’ll miss GREATNESS in your midst. Stay safe/be well.

13 Likes

csi humboldt has some fires genetics and good prices…Bodhi also,
lucky dog seed company,emerald mountain legacy

3 Likes

I like them, but the landrace team doesn’t even give you a sticker. Not even for $400 order.

I’m sure love is an important ingredient, but it’s the landraces that give his gear that energy you speak of. The vast array of atypical cannabinoids, not found in modern cannabis very often anymore. Rounds out the buzz.

4 Likes

I have some Kullu/Durban seeds I made if you are looking for an unusual hybrid. 13 weeks or so flowering. Untested.

2 Likes

I think I speak for all of us when I say; “Awwww. You’re giving me diabeetus.”

10 Likes

Sounds likes @wesome

1 Like