What is your go-to breeder for that tried and true genetics?

hello all so what in your opinions would be some Auto breeders putting out good genetics like Fastbuds or Mephisto any breeders out therē bringing that hidden fire lol be good folks

1 Like

BSF out of Spian has some good autos. I also like dutch passion for autoflowers.

2 Likes

Roc Bud’s Autos look pretty fire haven’t tried em but i’d like to

2 Likes

Of course mephisto and fast buds like you said. Don’t sleep on Night Owl seeds either. Its dude from mephistos side gig.

4 Likes

Greenpoint seeds has some quality stuff for the price. I stay away from their fem seeds,but the regs are usually on point.

3 Likes

No doubt for me. Nirvana for classics, cannabiogen is an old fresh jewel and Bodhi is fire in every pack.

4 Likes

@paintedfire420 used peaks c99 to make his guavac99 that is very popular with overgrowers.

9 Likes

i’ll have to ask him about it

The most i spent on a pack was 150 but it was an action the strain was Jamaican blue hill x jamaican red hill but it boils down to genetics and rarity and what you want. i usually buy from small breeders that i have stumbled on. I like unique genetics and try to buy straight from the breeder opposed to 3rd party thats so if i have any questions they can tell me then and there.

4 Likes

I’m in Texas

2 Likes

I’ve also had good luck with Peak Seeds BC in the past. Not a huge selection but what he has is fire. Great place to pick up a version of things like C99, NL5, Super Skunk and Blueberry. Old school plants.

Fire. I loved it.

4 Likes

Are you referring to getting them thru customs? I’ve never had a package opened or even remotely fucked with and 10yts back I only ordered from sensibleseeds.com and every package went thru and it was going thru JFK so of why anyone would be having issues unless your getting 100 packs at once or some BS!??

2 Likes

Doubt customs is the problem, I think the dude is just a flake. Took me 14 weeks to get my order, 6 weeks after resend. I think they sit on his desk until he feels like sending them

3 Likes

Oh ya fuck that bs!! Of I find something I really want I send cash and have always got my orders with 7-14 days and 14 is pushing it!! I’ve found a few state side companies that are super legit!! Have you peeped Great Lakes Genetics(I think that’s it!??) They’ve got a ton of shit! I’ve never grown Elev8s gear but I have some of there Gorilla Cookies but what turned me off was not a single fucking freebie and that turns me off when we are dropping serious dough on beans!! I would never not send freebies to customer’s!! Bad business, already jacking the fuck out of my pocket and one of the beans is cracked! I said something and they said have you tried popping them yet? I keep a spare room to run other Co panoes shot so I’ll get them Poppin next month and see WTF they are working with!?

2 Likes

Everytime i have ordered from GLG i have got plenty of freebies. More then any other place i have ordered from.

8 Likes

I recently spent over 100 at dc seed exchange and didn’t get shit other than the order, not even a sticker lol first and last order with them. Did have my stuff in my hands in 3 days

4 Likes

I like next generation from Vancouver. Taylor is a great guy.

3 Likes

Go to breeders Mota at greenrebelfarms
And indy from sinister seeds
The 2 never fail to empress

3 Likes

I spent like 120 and got a single DCseedexchange sticker. 1 sticker for my freebie!!!

1 Like

I like Doc D and Bohdi a lot.

1 Like