What kind of GROW lights are you using?

it gives good quality , i already have a grow under each one , now im using another and will continue switching in between them so they last me longer time and i don’t use them full power i oversize my leds to not use them full power and they last longer

sorry for the delayed response im now on a live stream , searching info and here in the page lmao

Any thoughts on the a/c infinity ion beam evo 6 ? Have a chance to get a deal on a new one and side light kit , targeted spectrum uv or full spectrum, also looking for thoughts on side lights full targeted uv. Or full spectrum or split 50/50 full spectrum and targets uv. My lights work well but are old tech(281b) and looking to upgrade :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

£350 delivered for a 720w light.
It’s a beast of a light but the numbers don’t really match up on the power side. Got mine set at 400w and it’s drawing 470w at the wall.

1 Like

Nowadays mother nature…

14 Likes
2 Likes

Leviton 8829-CW1 One-Piece Urea Outlet Box Mount, Incandescent Lampholder, White https://a.co/d/5ZEefKw
Amazon got some light bulb sockets pretty cheap. Lol.

3 Likes

Im using the good old Sun. This thing is great. It dosent use much electricity and is the brightest thing I have ever used. The only problem is that I cant get the timer set correctly. :flushed:

5 Likes

HLG and Fluence

Hlg scorpion rspec and migro array4

Medic grow spectrum x 880w adjustable spectrum with uv/ir. and a medic grow fold 8 -720w full spectrum :+1::+1::v:

Cmh 315 in a 3x3

5 Likes

I decided to give it a try for a grow from seed to harvest with LED’s let’s see if the OG tini likes them :grin:

3 Likes

Recent purchase of Viparspectra KS5000 enroute as we speak

Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree:

Thanks!
John

4 Likes

Using 2 x 600 w hps in xxxl 8 in vented hoods for flower.

Got an sf 2000 for tent veg duties in a 2 1/2 x 5.

Happy New Year OG. :pray:

:v:

3 Likes

I have a little 30 watt burple led light the kind with the three rods that are adjustable. I only “play” with plants in the winter. I grow my “crop” outside during summer.

1 Like

DIY H-seires 4000k strip lights. Meanwell 240 watt driver. Never flowered with it. It gets my outdoor starts going. :v:

2 Likes

@DougDawson how does one become a light tester?

1 Like

Companies just reached out to me, not really sure why but was happy about it.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, love me sun grown. Looks :fire:!