What kind of GROW lights are you using?

2 Likes

if you like HLG get one of their bigger lights for your 4x4…looking at these Amazon lights, I would go for a locally made one instead. If you search on Craigslist under “grow light” you will probably find a local guy making fixtures in your area

If you want a big array of strips there is no better company that Grow-it-Led in California. They make high-efficiency fixtures with Samsung strips, they’ll use the Samsung L2 Hort strips if you want - they use a lot of diodes and under-drive them, these are made to last for many years:

3 Likes

I use T5 for veg and clones,easy cheap affordable 2 light board.
I’ve always used hps with hood ,400 watt lucagrow bulb with lumatek ballast ,never go wrong with this set up .
I only grow 4 plants at most per each run so it does alright .
But now I have caught the led bug and have just bought a viparspectra va 1000 watt dimmable led light.
Interested in seeing how these perform so will be starting a new grow soon

Ive been testing out this MAXSISUN for my second grow now. My first grow I used a smaller MAXSISUN and I think it kicked ass.

1 MAXSISUN pb2000 200W LEDremote controlled. Heats tent up to 24C , pretty good for a LED

MAXSISUN PB2000 Pro Grow Light, 200W LED Grow Lights for Indoor Plants Full Spectrum Uses Samsung Diodes and Mean Well Driver Remote Control Dimmable Growing Lamps for a 4’x2’ Grow Tent Veg & Bloom

1 Maxisun MF1500 , can’t find it on amazon . But it’s got a dimmer, pan light Samsung lm301b leds.

1 Like

I picked this light up for $44.50. I used a discount Code: 502J5KNY that took off $145.50 plus there was an Amazon coupon for $100 off.

1 Like

The money. Lol. My store sells them.

Got two used light for 100$ the other day.

Been using California light works- 550 w/ controller for 3 yrs now. Not cheap, but worth every penny!

2 Likes

I have 2 HLG 100s in veg tent with a 3rd 100 just incase I need to add 1. I got a HLG 550 v2 for flower. Very impressed with them.

4 Likes

little over 200$ for the bp. Had a good discount. I’m getting another one. I do believe. Maybe the 3000.

3 Likes

spider farmer se4000

ran MH/HPS, ran T5, this is the light I have been looking for though…

2 Likes

I just got a ViparSpectra XS2000 light, I’m digging it in my 3x3. Seems soild.

6 Likes

Doubling down on MAXSISUN!!!

3 Likes

Cheapo lights I’ve been using for the last 3 years lol
Just bought this to put in my small tent nice light it gets hot,one of my main worries about buying lights like this because they don’t have built in fans like my other lights

5 Likes

It is a nice looking light. I do like that light and I have looked at those. It looks almost like a Marz Hydro

I see that. How is the light so you know. That’s cheap. Way cheap. I see a three-year warranty but I don’t see a 30 day return or anything like that. I got some I’m working on. Solo lights. Sheet pan lights. I like. Same thing here I just don’t have a lot of money I think I’m good with what I got for now.

Indoors I have 3 HLG and one SF4000 in two 5x5 tents. I started with the SF just to try leds and within 90 days I had bought the rest. LOL

9338784df58dedcf13e8b2606fd80ddf7683ad65_2_690x318

I have two 1000w digital HPS the leds replaced but they will be getting use again for sativa seed runs.

I should add I spent the time to wait for the newer models to come out and got the 550 and the other two hlg well below list directly from hlg. If I hadn’t been so excited and hurried I would probably have gotten one Gravita and kept the SF for veg but I’m still thrilled.

2 Likes

It’s a heavy light and bright see how it does on this grow

I have the same as that but maybe the older model…and it was called mf1500.

Does that new one have daisy chain plug?(annndddd the image clearly shows a hook. Up lol) And is that one one remote controlled?(n/m says on box lol) I flowered with it and got great results. Loved it. Almost bought a second one last night (3rd from MAXSISUN)

So yours is the newer model of mine lol

Yeah the remote controls the daisy chain as well ,I’ve never used different lights for different stages of growth,I’ve always just used the same lights for everything

2 Likes