What kind of GROW lights are you using?

Ohhhhhh shit I never considered the remote control working on the second unit too .

I think I introduced it mid veg…meant to say it produced great flowers :wink:

My older model MF1500 one no have DAiSy chaining which sucks because I needed the booster fan to cool the pack

It’s a well made light have to say I’m used to the buzzing noise from my old lights with built in fans…no sound coming out of this light
I’m looking at exhaust fans on Amazon ,maybe the AC Infinity exhaust fan 4” I see their a lot cheaper without that fancy remote if you get the older one…do I really need the fancy remote the older models have a control without the bells and whistles

2 Likes

I would save the $30 for sure!

Remote/b&ws = one more thing to break imo

Edit
I’ve bought two inline fans from amazon.not infinity…
one is a heavy duty Metal 6" and sucks and blows like a champ and the other is 4" light duty plastic one that came with the whole.kit. but it doesnt seem to have much power to her . I would def get something like infinity as I is a popular one I’ve seen here

I have two of the 6" models of these. They’re quiet and have lasted three years now. If you have some other form of climate controller you can run them without the fancy controller but it’s handy af. The controller will run two fans which is really handy for me with two tents.

1 Like

ac infinity is probably the best fan brand ive used yet. Super quiet and reliable.

i have the 6 inch second link u posted with just the basic fan speed controller and regret not getting the temp/humidity control.

2 Likes

The humidity sensor with mine was surprisingly accurate, within 2%. Since they are DC fans they are fairly high torque and don’t sound like turbines when they come on.

1 Like

I posted earlier this past month about a loud 4" mars hydro i bought, i returned it and got the CloudlineT4.
worth the extra cash in my opinion.

1 Like

I have 2 vivosun fans their loud ,I’ll be kicking them out soon
Had one blowup on me piece of the fan came threw the ducting

1 Like

I still have one of those for emergency evacuation of the basement air but yeah, when it spools up it’s irritating. LOL

Hope my new light makes a big difference in my grow lol for $80
Can’t be bad

5 Likes

I’m running AutoCobs.They’re individually powered 65W Citizen COBs, passive cooling. I have 8 so 520W total for now. Bought a house last year, need more light now. lol
This is the only pic I have with any visible.

1 Like

That sounds like one hell of a deal. Can you help me with the code stuff, I’ve never done it before
So not sure what to do.
Any help would be greatly appreciated :pray:

The discount code expired yesterday. It still has the $100 off for amazon prime members. To apply discount codes in the future you apply them at check out. Amazon Prime Coupons are under the price of the item, just check the little square by the coupon.

Just switched from two Vivosun to one S4 split into two vents with a junction T. Works just as well, so much more quiet than the Vivosun models and the lil remote out the door is nice for mid day circulation of air when in dark period. I walk by and just kick it on for a 20 minute span every few times during the day.

Really like this fan.

1 Like

thanks, good to know

I did not read the entire thread to check this, curious if anybody has tried these LED’s out?

Found them on Amazon for 50 bucks. Samsung diodes. Perfect for my little 2x2x3

Giving it a try in my veg/project/testing tent.

Curious of experiences, if any… If none, I’ll report back.

I would avoid that light. Any light that has 1000w in the title but only uses 90-110 watts is a hard pass.

5 Likes

I kinda just went into this knowing that was a bold faced lie :slight_smile: lol

Figured for 50 bucks it might be worthy of a try. Beyond the obvious marketing issues/fibs. :slight_smile:

(definitely not my real light; to put at ease)

I’m about to be using a mars hydro fc e4800 I just won.

4 Likes

Nice, I am about to fire up the FC6500 I got from Mars. I have good feelings about the light but time will tell.

3 Likes