What Makes yours "The Best"?

They make a Blount wrap that’s see thru it’s so thin. Holds a 1/4 oz. Of dried and other ingredeints. Lime green color. They nice, no cough… I can’t remember the name.

I like to think genetics, technique and cure make mine best for me.
I only run a few at a time, got to be selective. I know I’ve had better but it’s been a while since I’ve tried others buds. I see so many great pics on Og that are phenomenal, .way better than mine but I keep improving.

1 Like

Are you growing in buckets like isolated no recirculating thats how Istarted and it was simple as hell it wasn’t till I tried to upgrade and make a recirculating system with res and chiller etc that it got less simple lol a single dwc bucket or buckets was easy and fun

1 Like

I’ve never thought of myself as ‘the best’ at any particular thing. but I have been told (by many troubled and confussed individuals) that I must consider myself, a legend in my own mind, to that response, I have no reply other than:
truth is truth.

regards,

2 Likes

I prefer to be a legend in my spare time…

Yes I am .
I like to K.I.S.S
6 buckets connected to 1
I keep 12 flowering at all times.
For every hole there’s a leak waiting to happen.
And it’s when you not there
K.I.S.S.

Well I have to say mine is not the best but I am working on it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mine’s surely not the best, but a tip from the professionals —

Monosilicic Acid and Humic Acids.

2 Likes

Sounds like something I’d like to grow! Wanna really impress with the buds I grow. So far this forum has really peeled my intrests with all the names.