Your favorite OGers

I’m not trying to toot horns and yes (I know there is a search function) I would just like to know who everyone is following… who’s got the best…

-Organic Grows
-Salt Grows
-Everything in between

I’ve gathered a ton of Information on this site from just reading along as well as talking directly to some OG’s who’ve got it down. I’ve seen there are 100’s of ways to grow but I would like to see things narrowed down to specifics a bit for us new guys trying to find our niche! Give that cred where credit is due sort of thing! Much love and hope every one is having a great day!

4 Likes

Some the best growers can be found here:

13 Likes

Absolutely… I’m just curious if any one stands out specifically who really draws your attention in specific area’s. As someone who is still fresh to the game I love to be able to look to specific growers who excel in certain style’s! I do spend a lot of my time on this site but with so much info its hard to really get through it all.

2 Likes

I nominate myself as best grower of all time. My grow style is footloose and fancy free. My attitude it fuck it, mother fuckers love it. The system dials itself in on accident and if it doesn’t… I beat my plants.

I got burnt tips and some more shit right now!

Think I care?

Think I’m trying to figure out the problem?

I’m just gonna dump some more nutes into the mix!

Time to bulk up ladies.

33 Likes

lmao^^^^^^^^^^

7 Likes

Harry mack throw a beat on it… :wink:

5 Likes

Really just comes down to who you really click with or what someone is producing showing the appeal to learn their methods and grabbing their coat tail and taking all the notes and soaking up as much knowledge as u can

As far as organic grows I will toot my own horn that I’m among the best as I learned from some of the best and where the real credit belongs working on the 3 farms I did in grass valley and Penn valley California learning how to caretake 300lb a year farms, not everyone is fortunate enough for that kind of a hands on learning and grateful I got to experience it and able to apply it now in my grows

When it comes to salts @DefNSmokn got that department dialed in to a T for the locals and would be my go to if I ever wanted to dial that in

@Rogue with teach ya how to grow plants in the waste out of ur fridge 🤷

I think there’s a lot of us on here that would have no problem being a mentor for ya, myself included. Just comes down to which direction u find urself floating towards. Organics I believe u get the better quality full flavor terps but the salts blow me right out of water when it comes to yields so just preference of what ur looking for

14 Likes

I will toot you @AzSeaindooin420 @DefNSmokn @other_barry @vaportrail all dudes who I’ve been in contact with… as well as @ReikoX who has impressed me with his grows.

6 Likes

@BeagleZ
@bassman5420
@Pluckyevil

The first 3 that come to mind if you wanna see how no-till organic is done.

Follow me if you’re lazy and don’t care too much about yield but wanna grow potent stuff fast, easy and cheap.

8 Likes

I love all the organic guys… I wish I could have pulled it off on the first round but I didn’t have all the knowledge and I’m working on my ways. For now salts are in my game but I want to see who is pulling it off in every way!

amen brother

2 Likes

Has the sweeties grow set up and Shadow is always up for a photo shoot.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Follow me and my journal and you’ll see a classic structure in posts.
It goes: boring, boring, boring-tragedy!
:weary: :rofl:
stay up, bruddah
edit: coco/perlite chems and kushes fed with powdered salts and some homemade inputs (SST and sometimes Recharge if I can afford it :flushed:

10 Likes

Please at least categorize your boring… I will definitely follow! Seeing as how’d I’m both trying to salts and soil. :heart: :heart

1 Like

Lmao ive also adopted this style of growing…

3 Likes

If you ever want to grow in a tent backed onto floor to ceiling windows that get full sun half the day and happens to be 3 feet from the bed I’m your man for sure.

It really depends on what you’re hoping to learn that day :+1:

6 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed has been growing for forever

4 Likes

If you wanted to mimic a successful grower…check out @Purple-N-Hairy

Clean, methodical, very detailed and thorough. Plants always look great.

I took bits and pieces from lots of people. Some I kept. Once you get the basics down you can start to tweak things to taste, developing your own style.

My style is KISS growing. Plants seem cool with it.

6 Likes

200w

Thanks, @Eagles009!

Yup, that’s pretty much my approach, too! Keep it simple, but pay attention to what your plants are telling you.

5 Likes

Didn’t know I was following your style of grow till you pointed it out. Thanks for the guidance

1 Like