What Nutrients Do You Prefer?

I’ve been using Greenleaf Megacrop two part with their sweet candy. I switch up the microbes right using photosynthesis + I use slf 100 for both soil outdoors and my autopot system I’ve had good luck with it. And for my ph needs I use tnb naturals. Been years with the Same stuff and it seems to keep 90% of the ladies happy

1 Like

Interesting haha
Skimmed the link as well as the hydroponic guy you mentioned. What those people do are very different to commercial glasshouse sector as well as scientific research sector.

Wonder what made you do connect to assimilation (sugar production) and K?

What do you mean you’ll use less water and feed at a higher EC?

The minor tip burn and purple stem are not related to nutrients in the case so it def means your recipe doing good, I guess!

I’m using it right now for my first led grow. Growing good and hard.

Uploading: IMG_2573.jpeg… Uploading: IMG_2572.jpeg…

Uploading: IMG_2570.jpeg…
Some pics from earlier.

Sorry, was having trouble uploading.

1 Like

So for instance if all the ingredients in 1 gallon of water come out to 1.9 EC let’s say I use 3/4 of a gallon of water and the mix comes out at 3.5 EC. I would love to see some pics of your grow if your able to show them.

2 Likes

I was coming to chime in and say I’m using rooted leaf, got the sample pack Black Friday and my weed and my veggies absolutely love it, especially the foliar sprays.
Guess it’s a bit late for anyone who was thinking about it to hit the sale, but I just remembered to check what bottles I need to re order before the sale ends tonight and won’t be back till Black Friday with that 42% off deal :grimacing:
The no Phing is nice, I’ve checked it a few times and it’s in the low to mid 5 range with the full line for bloom phase, but the only time I had any issue is the time I used some PH up to get it to 6 funny enough

1 Like

Canna nutes all the way for me. Currently using a+b, rhizo, boost, and pk. Also been adding some epsom salts and fish shit. Been dabbling with autopots and the only thing i noticed after my first grow in them is the plants were very stretchy and needed support. Defiantly looking for a water soluble silica to add that wont clog up my aqua valves. I love this system, its so easy to use. But im terrified of flooding my tent.

1 Like

@SeymourGreen

This was the latest grow in the greenhouse

and this was the latest grow at home

1 Like

Nicee

i’ll upload the veg picture soon as well

the one i uploaded above is more of flowering pictures

1 Like

I have been interested in them ever since I heard out about them on an episode of Jordan rivers podcast, the episode was super informative. I’m glad it’s working for you, I love hearing people’s gardens doing well. I might just have to pull the trigger and do some side by sides.

2 Likes

It was only the one time when I was drunk ok… I promise it’s fine :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yah after listening to Niks guest episodes on growcast multiple times each I finally pulled the trigger.
One thing I’ll say sold me when I first mixed a batch, they just smell like stuff you want to feed your plants!
You can really smell the plant based ferments/ingredients, my foliar sprays smell like green tea and stevia leaf. Smells more like something you’d brew or ferment yourself than typical plant foods.
I’d love to see a side by side, or do one myself at some point

1 Like

I’ve been using this stuff for the past year with some added silica and I’ve had really good results with it. But yes it is a little pricey, if I grew more than 4 plants at a time I’m not sure I would go with this one but for the small amount that I grow it works wonderfully

1 Like

Those pics are the latest one with the recipe!

Same as the above flowers but this plants are in wk2 flowering.

3 Likes

@SeymourGreen

A grower testing my fertilizer and famous organic brand fertilizer on the exact same cutting.

M is mine and O is the organic brand fert

1 Like

No reactions with the silica? Do you have to ph down before you add nutes or do they stabilize it?

They have a product in the lineup called runclean that acts as both a descaler and ph down I just use about .4 ml per gal of that stuff to get my ph from 6.9 down to 6-6.2. The one time per week that I use the silica I don’t use the runclean since the silica drops my ph into the correct range

1 Like

Are you in hydro or coco? Using silica once a week works well? I dump that shit in every day lol. Im fairly new to coco