What Other Plants Do You Have?

Don’t worry, I’ll send more if you need it.

Feed them, please.

1 Like

I’ll make sure they all get a dose. Lol

1 Like

Black Prince Heirloom Tomato

Cherry Tomato
Sweet Peppers

8 Likes

Idk where you’re at @oleskool830 but Im super jealous you have plants outside right now. I have about a month before I can trust it not to plummet into the 30s at night.

2 Likes

I’m in Texas @Eddie.saw. It is nice to be able to start seedlings outdoors this time of year. There is a downside to early spring bro. It will soon be endless days of 100 degrees! Hope you have a great day. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Ahhh. The heart of Texas. But I feel you, on July comes its usually in high 80s with like 100% humidity.

1 Like

I think my spider loves my soil mix with organic inputs this was two little sprig cutting early fall 2017 , I’m going to self root some babies in the pot below!

I have a dab of cover crop seeds mix in the pot also!

6 Likes

nice surprise yesterday - noticed these yellow wildflowers busting out of the ground behind my porch. It’s amazing, I was dumping small containers of soil over the rail and somehow these plants from the woods found that spot and grew there.

they must spring ephemerals or something, I assume they’re connected to these exotic-looking leaves. I noticed more of the leaves last summer but they never bloomed:

9 Likes

Ya it’s amazing isn’t it in my front yard I have lambs ear,pampas grass and new this spring a Hollyhocks none of which I planted!

4 Likes

Coleus

12 Likes

11 Likes

Here’s the Tinytuttle’ s 2018 seedlings lineup 60 tomatos 6 peppers, giant sunflower, Basil , cosmos, zinnia, marigolds and probably couple others not mentioned

10 Likes

60 tomato plants!!! Wow, that’s a lot. Balls said the queen…

2 Likes

Ya sell them off to coworkers and friends $3 a pop get me a little pocket change every year! LOL :moneybag:

6 Likes

Ah, see. Very good…

2 Likes

I just love how some folks say they love Autumn.

I like Spring!

This Burbank Plum has never flowered.

15 Likes

MegaCrop???

2 Likes

I fed my little fig tree some MegaCrop run off and it went nuts! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I think this one overheard me last year.

I swore if it didn’t flower, it was going.

5 Likes

Spring is here finally.

More work awaits!

10 Likes