What Other Plants Do You Have?

Can it survive in UK!? Cos I think its near imposible to it flower outdoor there…(?)

Glorious spring delights!

2 Likes

Establishing pretty fast that no it can’t but like i said I’m new to this gardening business outdoors. So it’s trial and error but the enjoyment I get is enough to make a few mistakes learning without being discouraged

1 Like

Here is what we got going on this year so far…but we have 100s more to germinate

Veggies!

150+ Bulbs are planted on the property, but still a little cold to plant the established plants. I love my Fox Glove. More pictures to come…

8 Likes

Taters, turnips and onions. And a prickly pear cactus start in the center. The dead plant in the middle was a mother of thousands from last year. Need to yank her up. I’ve got more as I get pics.

Can really only see the tater plants good the others will be rocking in about another month.

4 Likes

Well I have heard of Rocks in one’s head, but…

6 Likes

I had some of these and crossed them. the offspring came out all of the color combinations. I love all the different colors.

there is treasure hidden in there!!!

1 Like

bravo, bravo… makin’ me embarassed… :blush: (38* N)

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

42.5584 Latitude

Mass of 2 Shitz

1 Like

boston & where’s the other mass :poop: ?

edit:
ahh, springfield & lawrence? these silly articles are always off:

1 Like

Temporary home for some hostile fruit-bearing plants.
Purple circles are Blackberries.
Red circles are Black-Cap Raspberries.
Blue is unknown to me, a ground-cover Raspberry with thousands of miniscule thorns. It looks like what a 50/50 Raspberry / Strawberry hybrid would look like. The fruits are identical to small raspberries.

7 Likes

First sign of color in my neighborhood…

9 Likes

Ever try ‘Rubus odoratus’ aka thimbleberry or ‘purple flowering raspberry’? They are my favorite native berry species.

2 Likes

I may be the only one here with this plant, can anyone guess what this is?
Hint: won’t grow in America (it’s a trump thing)
And produces a tasty snack

6 Likes

Iris

Solomon’s Seal

Japanese Maple and Pachysandra

6 Likes

Inside the greenhouse. Ready for flower beds and the garden.

Celery

Tomatoes

Black Pearl pepper

Lemon tree seedling

Ficus microcarpa ginseng seedling

5 Likes

Prickly pear cactus

7 Likes

@Scissor-Hanz I have not seen them IRL but both of them came up in my search for the name of the little one. Love the look of the purple flowering raspberry.

@dgtxxx erythroxylum coca? (I believe I’m incorrect, the flowers don’t look right, but it’s my best guess)

2 Likes

https://statesymbolsusa.org/symbol-official-item/texas/state-plant-state-food-agriculture-symbol/prickly-pear-cactus

They’re Everywhere! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes