What Other Plants Do You Have?

No, I may be wrong but believe apples need cooler temps. It’s currently 89 degrees in nov. so yeah not too conducive to Apple growing

2 Likes

Oh right, I just wondered as I can’t seem to germinate the seeds. For hard coated seeds do you have to put them in the fridge in a bag in soil or something?
I tried scarifying some and planting them(in Greenhouse) but they never sprouted.

1 Like

Sorry m8 don’t have an answer to that as I don’t really play w anything hard shelled. Mostly orchids, and ‘tropical’ fruits as I don’t have the space/ conditions to grow cold weather plants. Even had a bitch growing garlic Bc weather won’t cool long enough

2 Likes

No worries mate.

Garlic, now that’s something that grows easy over here, my Mother just planted some out the other day.

2 Likes

Right… Bc your temps drop. I am ‘cold’ if weather is below 75. I’m talking hoody weather. But I can grow orchids with absolutely ZERO attention given to them ever. Place in a tree and walk away. Come back for blooms

3 Likes

Lawd have mercy! I hope my raspberries do that. It gives me the occasional handful of berries and I love it! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

My new Gardenia bush after 5 days…

And this twig right here… My coveted and prized lilac bush. Genetically modified to grow in my zone is starting leaves after 5 days in it’s new home!

7 Likes

It’s 10.5 celsius where I am now I consider this hoodie weather :sweat_smile:

I am G R O O T.
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Getting hit with a cold front 76 atm

1 Like

That is our Summer temp if we’re lucky :angry:
Then it never lasts very long

Lol I used to date a gal in Brighton. Weather was Too miserable for me

2 Likes

I hate it me it’s very depressing.

No proposal then I take it? :rofl:

From me? Nah but I’m sure one of her other boy toys did :thinking:

1 Like

She maybe just needed kept warm. You do realise a man and woman have a certain way to make that happen :rofl:

Lol would like to have a pint or 12 with that lad for taking her off my hands

3 Likes

Haha your not alone. I’d pay for the wedding :rofl:

1 Like

She supported arsenal anyhow… that was first red light, but yeah ‘other things’ made me put that aside

1 Like

I’m Newcastle so unless she was a maccam I’ll take her off your hands :rofl::+1: nah though. My one and only true love is growing. I doubt anything could replace it. Keep moving forwards and the green stuff upwards :+1:

1 Like