What Other Plants Do You Have?

Lol @ moving forward. That was a while ago. She’s prolly full halal by now anyhow :laughing:

1 Like

Geord-exit?

:thumbsup: :thumbsdown:

• aye
  • nay

0 voters

:laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Birds left me a gift

8 Likes

They usually leave a much nastier gift for me. :poop: :blue_car: :unamused:

That’s a Morning Glory. I think they’re relatives of sweet potato(ipomea)… :nerd:

There’s a CA native variety that’s pretty boring compared to the bird-gift.

https://www.laspilitas.com/nature-of-california/plants/1141--calystegia-macrostegia

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Yeah, the purple ones are everywhere! I was surprised the flower was open, I took this photo in the afternoon. It has a couple more flowers forming too. I’m gonna let it grow until it dies or spring comes as it’s in the giant compost veggie patch.

3 Likes

Wasn’t long ago you were seeing a mackem :confused:

2 Likes

Aye she was a very pretty lass and to be fare a lovely person in general mate but the entire thing went to shit because our lives were so different :+1: she still contacts me from time to time so…

2 Likes

I had you confused with Barefrog :sweat_smile: I thought you were from across the pond :sweat_smile:

1 Like

“Were” so different, go see her :wink:

2 Likes

Haha I take it she still contacts you :rofl:

This is the only social media I have mate so nope.

1 Like

Have you ate the seeds?

Same :+1: (20 characters)

1 Like

No. :confused: I remember reading about the LSDlike properties some of them have, though, and think I saw them on my neighbors’ place as a kid. :dizzy_face:

…that and Hawaiian wood-rose… from usenet reading way back when.

:evergreen_tree: :white_flower:

2 Likes

There are only two solutions to those gifts: goats, or napalm.

2 Likes

Yes lots of perennial vines of that family have d-lysergic acid amide, aka ergine in their seeds. Missing the diethyl so not as pronounced of a high as LSD (diethylamide). Still can make one trip balls, although not as cleanly as LSD. Same stuff as in rye mold (ergot). I’m not a fan. LSD way better in every aspect.

2 Likes

Couple of orchids from today

8 Likes

Biggest xmas cactus flower I have ever grown brought to you by FloraNova Bloom runoff… :wink:

8 Likes

Look what the rain brought me! The violas I started from seed. My first pansy!

8 Likes

What is it with rain that makes it so magical? Regular watering works, but it’s suddenly a super bloom with one day of rain! We’ve had a marvelous 2 days of it! When you are in a 5 year drought. Rain literally makes you dance!

5 Likes