What Other Plants Do You Have?

9 Likes

Duuuuuude, is that a mini orange tree? Mad jealous. A hundred of those and I wouldn’t need to buy fruit.

3 Likes

LOL that’s great!! Too funny man. I want to be smoking whatever you are smoking lol

2 Likes

Yes, it’s a Calamondin. They’re a little sour, we use them for sauces. I want to put it into a DWC and test mixing some powder nutes.

2 Likes

I cant take credit for the bud jedi… I saw it somewhere and thought it would amuse you all! lol

5 Likes

6 Likes

@Meesh Seed Catalogs …

Hahaha…
I find myself staring incessantly at seed catalogs, after I have taken a few pulls off of my trusty pipe… I think I that I live to grow plants that I have not grown before. Hard to describe why I think that growing new types of plants is so much more fun than a barrel of monkeys.
Even though I have never had a barrel of monkeys.

4 Likes

No kidding! You should see the million earmarks I have on the damn things in the flower section. I don’t even have room to grow all the plants I want. It is gut wrenching and damn near anxiety producing when I have to set a budget and actually narrow it down to order. Why can’t I just have ALL of the seeds? Speaking of monkeys… there is a fun monkey plant with super cool flowers that I believe grows in both of our zones… :grin: It’s on my ridiculously long list.

4 Likes

Some of my babies, i feel like plants bring a nice energy with them. Cuban oregano, a succulent of some sort, star aloe and a habanero waiting for spring.

5 Likes

Your mini orange tree is soo cool, i need one of those in my life

1 Like

I used to have money face orchids (Dracula). You can order them a few times a year from South America, all the seeds online are bunk. I went on vacation and came back they were dead a few years ago :neutral_face:

8 Likes

ing

Doing a little indoor vegetable gardening in my grow room. In here I have some lettuce and cilantro. Upstairs in my houseplants tent ive got basil and oregano along w the houseplants that needed to be under light bc they wouldnt make it thru the winter.

8 Likes

These are my wife’s domain. Probably need to keep all these under lights til about May when theres enough light in the house.

8 Likes

I love my comfrey… courtesy of Sebring :blush:

9 Likes

Hey Guys, What type of fert do you give your potted succulents? Succulents aren’t really my expertise.

1 Like

Very little, if at all. Try Schultz’ liquid Cactus food…

http://www.schultz.com/Products/Plant-Food/Cactus-Plus-Liquid-Plant-Food.aspx

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I’m hoping if I feed them my string of pearls will grow faster. lol The only thing I’ve ever fed them was yucca root powder.

Alot of succulents grow in Rocky soil with minimal nutrient availabliity, I find that just putting them in good organic soil normally keeps them fed for a long time. There growth is affected alot by the amount of light they get, to much and they can burn but to little and they slow to a crawl.

4 Likes

Well, it’s normally a houseplant. I however have it on my front porch on the north. It gets mostly indirect light and maybe 2 hours direct sun in the evening. It’s color is really good. I read they go dormant. Maybe that is the case right now. Oh, it’s in organic cactus/succulent soil

2 Likes

Possibly mine are pretty dormant this time of year, sounds like you have it in good light conditions. I have quite a few different ones and some pokey cactus also

2 Likes