What Other Plants Do You Have?

So just let the mushrooms be ? Yeah man it was one of our goals for this place and we accomplished it !thanks and some of it is in shower eventually at the new house have a walk in shower with that hanging in there !

1 Like

Yeah, unless you’ve got pets or kids around your plants mushrooms are only beneficial… well as long as they aren’t eating the plant.

Those look kind like flowerpot parasol mushrooms, but I don’t know.

2 Likes

Impressed on how fast they grow !

1 Like

Agreed if you have kids or pets that can eat the mushrooms, probably best to pick them,or cut them at ground level to leave the mycorrhiza alone and happy.

I leave mine because I’ve been lucky and my cats don’t touch them.every time I too dress mushroom compost or make a fungal tea I’ll usually have mushrooms growing in one or two pots

2 Likes

So you use fungal tea to introduce mycorrhiza into the soil ?

2 Likes

I’ll usually make a fungal tea when my weed plants are in flower. Or if my house plants have dried up from neglect and the soil wants to repel water.(might make a bacterial tea,sometimes)
I usually have myco in the soil already or added during transplant but it’s just a nice way to boost the soil in between, or if you have sprayed something questionable on the plant or soil and want to re activate the microbes and stuff

1 Like

Many ways to inoculate. I like malted barley, they really become active when you mix in a handful or two and water.

Edit; I shouldn’t say inoculate, but the spores that are already present are fed.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, some open-pollinated popcorn, rescue made in the interior of Brazil…

11 Likes

Seems like I have a lot to learn eventually I will be a “funguy” with extensive knowledge like you and @WubbaLubbaDubDub

3 Likes

soooo if I have mushrooms growing in my cannabis potters it’s a good thing ? I just learned what mycorrhiza was about five mins ago :innocent:

2 Likes

Have a excellent Sunday OG gardeners. :sunglasses:

13 Likes

I’m looking to get a bonsai or something for my apartment. I’m also thinking about growing some peppers and veggies along side my main garden

2 Likes

Some more of my flytraps

17 Likes

These are mine…Fig trees & carnivorous plants

Lemon trees and pineapples

11 Likes

Got a few things, I love to grow

11 Likes

Your carnivorous plants look set up well btw

2 Likes

Thanks JST…

Vegetable Garden 2021

3 Likes

Could you tell me how to care for this plant? I got a tiny sprout and no instructions on care.
:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

11 Likes

will not last long unless you remove the red foil the foil keeps the roots to wet .

1 Like