What’s your favorite brand of rolling papers and why?

I also lived I in Oak Park River Forest area too…a mob town

1 Like

I smoke with a rubber glove on every day before work. Lol

4 Likes

A great neighborhood. My wife grew up in Oak Park. Went to school with the son of one of the Spilotro brothers. She remembers coming to school after his father was murdered (and buried in a corn field).

2 Likes

Lords hemp and glueless or Elements rice paper and thin

2 Likes

When I smoked joints, it was zig zag al the way at a 100 pack for about a dollar.

I think there are a lot of both Canadians and Americans here (and English speakers from all over the world too!). Could we talk about which place you are in and the cost of rolling papers where you are?

I seem to recall there being a large discrepancy in rolling paper pricing between the two countries but that was two or three decades ago. I wonder, is it like that now? It would be interesting to see if and how it has changed.

Sorry if this is hijacking the thread. Please move it if it is too unrelated. It seems like adding the cost to the brand would be an expansion on the original topic.

2 Likes

I’m a fan of zigzag I prefer there ultra thin but will use the classic orange pack too

2 Likes

I miss italian beef so bad…

there’s only one place in town here where I can get it and the owner HATES me.
He’s one of those old guys who just runs a business so his friends have a place to hang out, and he hates getting new customers.
nosoup
No italian beef for you!

5 Likes

I was using Bamboo brand rolling papers, they went up $13 so im switching to something different.

Depends on what’s available and I do tend to get them by the box.

Still like the old untra thin zig zags when I can get them and raw is a good stand by. Elements are decent as well.

2 Likes

Lawrence’s Fish and Shrimp.
Tomorrow…Tuesday… is National Shrimp day

They have any of their Shrimp on sale for $15 a pound.

I’ve been going there for around 50 years. I usually get a pound each of lightly breaded Shrimp and jumpers. When I go to their Canal st. Location, I go armed.

:metal:

2 Likes

Nice! I live about 4 doors down from brew and grow! Moving in ten days m going to miss how everything is either walking distance or a quick bike ride!

Got these with a sample dog ate them found them on Evil Amazon for some reason these papers were magical not a good roller by any means but I was like a j rolling wizard with these. Don’t know if it’s because there bigger and I’ve got fat fingers! Stocked I found them been using the raw in the mean time thanks for all the replies. Smoke em if ya gottem

what paper do you use? post a photo please.

Latest models, antiques, collections, etc… are accepted.

everything related to cigarette paper is well received, including its history.

Thanks a lot!!!

13 Likes

I generally roll with elements. I do have a few packs left of the vintage gum-less club modianos I’ll roll up with from time to time. But, I like to reverse roll, and generally clubs aren’t as good with that style of rolling as elements. I’m pretty used to how the elements taste now and I don’t find the clubs to be particularly better. They’re fun to break out with friends though for that og street cred lol

8 Likes

I was trying to talk a buddy into selling me his volcano he doesn’t use and he responded he can’t sell it cause it’s part of his OG street cred🤣

6 Likes

HA! That’s amazing. Man, yeah, I’d love to get a volcano too. Always coveted one but every time I’ve thought about buying one they’ve been just a bit more than I want to spend on a vape :laughing:

4 Likes

I highly encourage making the plunge. I’ve been a devoted volcano user for 20 yrs. Storz and Bickel has excellent customer service and repairs them for a reasonable charge🤙

4 Likes

Volcano? I don’t know volcano… Hahaha

Today rolling with rizzla blue king size

7 Likes