What should I look for?

Hi OG :slight_smile:

I am looking for a new strain to grow. Info:

I’m using this as my medication, alternatively I’m being filled up with chemo, and a **** load of other pills.
I’m diagnosed with a really rare diagnose, and the only thing that has really helped so far has been making my own oil.
It’s not a RSO, but a infusion oil, I can provide the “blue print” under the *not another tinkur thread’

As I’m currently in the flowering state of my third ever grow, I’m beginning to think there must be a smarter way, then growing different strains and mix them all together after curing.

I’ve been using Black Domino xxl(from ? ), Medical mass (from RQS in the U.K ) and Northern lights (RQS)

If it is possible I’d like to find a strain based on White Widow, mixed with Green Gelato, and a “medical strain”

I’m looking for a strain that is not to much a hassel, that can be topped, and dosn’t demand to much space (grow tent 100x100 cm/ 3x3 feet)

I’m smoking it, for the fun, but I altso need the strain to have a lot of CBD in it, so it can be used to make oil as well.
So something like a unicorn I guess… Chartlets web and Green Gelato mix…

Is there something like this on marked you can surgest ? I’ve read so many reviews of CBD strains, but got totally confused after the first 50’ish…

Xo

//

BB

4 Likes

Indica is best for healing, it’s important that you sleep enough, even if it’s 10 hours, if your body needs it then give in to it. You heal fastest during sleep. Came across this strain yesterday, that’ll have you sorted for THC: https://www.zamnesia.nl/original-sensible-seeds/5185-grandaddy-black-feminized.html
Though I’m sure some good people here can hook you up with something better maybe.

And I think growing different strains and mixing them is probably the best way to go!

Have a speedy recovery, good vibes to you!

3 Likes

Be sure to peruse the Medical Club forum thread. :v:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes