What size of cone, do the coneheads favor?

I use the King Palm 1 Gram cones. I get sort of a “Swisher Sweets” experience with them.

2 Likes

Haha that’s funny. I do the same thing. I get tired of harshing on the pipe, so I switch to doobs. Eventually I get tired of having to take so many hits, so I switch back to the pipe. And on and on… :rofl:

1 Like

I like the zigzag 70s size. its more than a 1 hitter but not too much to still do something with the day. (I have basically 0 smoke tolerance which is awesome)

3 Likes

I almost exclusively use cones or blunt cones and so long as you pack them correctly you shouldnt have a run at all. it happens to me maybe 1/50 times. I have used Zig-Zag, Raw, Elements a bunch of knockoff brands lol. Hemp, Rice, Cellulose, palm. I keep king size on hand and usually by them either in 1400 or 900 count packs.

Personal preference for everyday smoke is Raw Blacks and for a blunt i use Tyson 2.0 x Futurola blunt cones.

6 Likes

Id love to buy the huge packs online but my stupid govt wont let me :frowning:

1 Like

I buy them by the 100 count. Whenever I’m close to out. Then I smash buy!

1 Like

Ahhh… A week’s supply at a time. Clever! :nerd_face:

6 Likes

I know this is almost definitely a joke but man your grow must be huge in order to smoke that much

2 Likes

I wish I wasn’t joking. At this point, between my experimental stuff and my lazy grow style, I barely produce enough top shelf flower to keep myself in smoke. :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

my max is like 2 kings a day… sheesh, what kind of experiments

2 Likes

Like if there’s a pollen accident I’m honor-bound to run the seeds. And I’ve always got a landrace or two taking up space. And an auto breeding project… just diff’rent stuff. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

well if you end up with experiments you have to get rid of let me know lol

2 Likes

LoL ok. I make a lot of hash oil from my mids but I prefer top shelf bud. But PM me if you want anything I’m running.

2 Likes

Mine is four, but that’s an absolute maximum. Probably closer to two a day but that’s compressed into evening because I don’t do much day smoking.

2 Likes

Admittedly, I could and probably should cut back, but a typical workday 6 or 7 and days off not more than 14?

4 Likes

4 Likes

Nah more like a one a day. Amongst the gram of dabs and the bong hits, I like to change it up. But it’s king size for me.

Not sure if any of you guys/girls ever used the 98 special Raw cones they’re in between 1 1/4 and King. My personal preference :call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

The only thing that is different for amazon purchases is you can almost guarantee they are more than 1 or 2 years old. Not always but a vast majority will be.

I know for papers that doenst mean much at all but in the event you get say a palm wrap, it will be dry as all hell.

2 Likes

Loving :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: them 1 1/4’s can’t go wrong :expressionless: perfect size, and a perfect :star_struck: price at $9.99 per 100 from Amazon! :wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes