Tomahawk
Gorilla Bubble
Black Candyland
Black Dosi Fire
Purple Cake
GSC x 3 Headed Dragon
Dreamcatcher
Apollo 11
Also a freebie from GLG that I cant remember the name of at the moment .

11 Likes

Sour diesel
Amnesia
Cheese auto
Lemon sapphire
Northern lights
Blood skunk auto
LSD auto

10 Likes

Both ended up getting culled. Both were running on a 12/12 from seed cycle so stayed really super small. With the satty landraces and Snowhigh gear, I’ve been running a 12/12 cycle for most of the year so many on the list have stayed small 12-18"

The Viking being a fast flowering strain already started flowering in 3 weeks, was a male, and only about 3-4" tall so I culled it. I do want to run this one again for sure to both preserve, and make some short flowering purple hybrids.

The Leb27, also stayed super small. It was only about 8" tall. It was a female but developed a male flower so I chopped it. The description on this one does call it an “outdoor only” strain which may have made it finicky. I also went through a period where I forgot to turn off my fan controller light which did cause, I think, a few instances of male flowers on females during that time. This is also another one I plan to get back to again one day.

8 Likes
1 Like

These weren’t single seeds here and there.
SSDD
Mothers milk
Nepali temple
OTM
Calyx BMS
Northern lights
Romulan ibl
Grape Romulan
Medman
Magicman

Still going finish next year
Cali yo
Blood orange
Yo momma
Orange tang 88g13hp

Starting yet this year
Either heri or bangers

Favorite as a whole was mother’s milk, single pheno to stand out was a Lemon BMS.

8 Likes

:slight_smile: good idea! I’ll try and answer both questions but like others it is difficult to choose just one.

Holy Punch
SSDD f3’s - originally from Sebring’s f2’s
BD/CQ
SL BX
^ x Sour Bubble
^ x BD/CQ
^ f2’s
Unknown x Master Kush

Favorites would be BD/CQ or SL BX (a particular pheno) or UK x MK I am starting some more of these last to find a nice female or two for seeds stock. I don’t want to lose any of those 3 ;-/

6 Likes

Zamaldelica
Blue Moon Rocks
Dragon Blood Hashplant
Tiger Jack
Chitrali
Afropips Malawi Gold
Jungle Spice x Black Domina
TomK
Sinai
Dank Sinatra x RSC Lebanese

Maui Wowie and Syrian will finish in 2021

Dank Sinatra x RSC Lebanese male would have pollinated the Eastern coast. Jungle Spice x Black Domina was beautiful uplifting funkiness. Brother @lefthandseeds creations will make you want to STOMP

7 Likes

You’re not alone. I can smoke the strongest and raciest of sativas and go straight wuss status on strong indicas. They give me panic attacks

4 Likes

@OleReynard are you talking Bruce Bangers or another strain called just Bangers?

I got a few of these seeds. Any insight? What is the bud structure like? More dense indica or more sativa spear like? I grow outdoors so the super dense indicas are out for me. Is the strain any good?

1 Like

God, not much. Just a few autos here and there while I rebuilt my workshop.

Northern Lights Auto - Female Seeds
Northern Lights Auto - Royal Queens Seeds
Forgotten Cookies - Mephisto
Ghost Toof (Mephisto) x Sugar Black Rose (Delicious)
Zak Haze - Organtica

9 Likes

I don’t know about Anaheim (you live in Anaheim, right?), but up here in the Valley it’s been dry as fuck for weeks now. I feel like I could be growing the densest Indica ever outside right now and not have to worry about a thing. It’s actually kinda irritating me. I grow indoors and even with four humidifiers running, I can’t get my levels up past 31%.

2 Likes

I’m by the beach in the south bay actually, but it is dry as hell right now, but in the summer we had 6 straight weeks of 75% humidity from tropical storms. Molded most of my grow. Average is usually 65% which is already pushing it for most strains

Strangely enough the old ufs 18 was the only plant that completely held up

4 Likes

Headbanger

5 Likes

Scoutmaster
Purple Dream
Chemo
Orange goji
Orange sunshine
Grape pie x Snow Lotus
LUI
Wakeford
C99
Sloth
GG 2 x IPA
Purple lemonade
Plum gum
Shiskaberry
Loco moto
Genius
DA Green
Sakura
Jamaican
Oger
Jedi glue
PL xOG
Drizella X Carmel Candy Kush
BlackBerry Kush
Don’t think I’m missing any .

14 Likes

For some reason a strain called “Sloth” just doesnt appeal to me. :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

5 Likes

A @santero strain
The “Sloth” F2

the 11yo clone from denmark from a rare g13/hashplant-line (by ndn) that was worked

to g13-traits over a few generations and Bx’s (I was called G13project aka. klar) was hit

by the six reef G13/Black Widow F4-males as well. couchlock old school weed deluxe.

no more, no less …

lineage = [(G13Project aka. KLAR) X (G13/Black Widow F4) males] - 2nd filial generationally

Actually a very nice strain with great tastes and smell.

13 Likes

Gorilla girl Buds were medium Indica TYPE…She was nearly identical to the Tashkenti but larger. The smell when curing was the best part about this strain. It was identical to the coffee aisle at the supermarket! I had no clue…since there was none of that while growing
The high was cheerful and good but stupid. I was foggy the next day

5 Likes