What strains did you grow in 2020

Chernobyl
Black widow
Fruity kush
All tasty and potent.

7 Likes

She is only about 4 weeks into 12/12. I have cuttings of her, so she will stick around until I can dial her in and see what she is all about. I attempted to branch pollinate her with Blowfish, Herijuana and GG75 pollen, so I am waiting to see if the pollinations were successful. Fun times. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

8 Likes

I’ve only just started harvesting my first grow lol. So far the banana kush is my favorite just for pure frost and beauty! I wish I grew them bigger!

9 Likes

Mmm :drooling_face: that all looks great, nice job!

3 Likes

Your first grow ever??

4 Likes

First in 12plus years, with all different equipment and fertilizers

5 Likes

Nice! You’ll dial it in and have monster buds in no time! If you are organic, I absolutely swear by Mammoth P.

4 Likes

I mostly used trifecta plus (from MIgardener on YouTube :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) on the big plants, but switched to earth juice sea blast when I rant out. But that’s not what I gave the kush, I had ran out, that was just bonemeal and kelp meal mixed into soil and then watered with Neptune fish then sea blast.

6 Likes

You guys grow Soo Much at once lol

In 2020 I created and grew Kosher Daddy F1.
Father = Jew Gold 1974 & Mother = Grandaddy Purple.

Not my photos, but my strain :wink:

Can find details on my thread Club Quadrant
Actually, I didn’t post details. So here go.

1st photo Kosher Daddy a friend is growing
2nd pic is my cured buds
3rd pic is Kosher Daddys Mother. (Granddaddy purple)

This strain does actually turn purple in cooler temperatures.

The CBD/THC is a guesstimate based on the parents Lineage. So it would be good to have it tested…

Breeder - Club Quadrent = Me
Strain: Kosher Daddy
GENETICS: Jew Gold 1974 X Granddaddy purple
VARIETY: 30% Indica & 70% Sativa Dominant)
FLOWERING TYPE: Regular
THC CONTENT: 20%+ (not tested)
CBD CONTENT: 1+% (not tested)
FLOWERING TIME: 50 - 60 days
Height: 4ft (no training) in 3gal organic soil grow.

TASTE: Earthy, Hashy, Fruity candy, Sweet, Citrus, Pine, Sour, Citrusy and Desiel it’s a overall (dynamic flavor profile)

EFFECTS: Body, Physical, Powerful, Relaxing, Sedative.

After curing for over a month now, the pungent smell is increased, more Desiel, Pine, Forest berry-ish, Earthy smell. & the effects are good, decent head high that transfers into a more physical stone…

Not a couch lock kinda deal, but my mouth is dry, pasty and I need a drink. Also makes the appetit start up a little.

When hitting the bong it’s the same flavor described here with the smell so its gonna taste good, but it might make ya cough, it’s a dry smoke if that makes any sense…

Pretty enjoyable and only would use this after work is done or maybe lookin to finish up some yard work. Or chillin or doing house work…

This strain wont stop anyone from getting stuff done, but it may cause you… hey squirrel…

Man I suck at editing lol

13 Likes

I went simple with my container grows outside this year. Liquid Fish and Kelp mostly. Tried something new this year and put some simple Dr.Earths dry flower nutes in my final transplant. Thinking I’m gonna try a Down To Earth dry fert next year. They have great products. I went cheap on the container plants this year. Had to build new trellises for my ground plants plus soil amendments hence my cheapskate on the container grows. lol

2 Likes

Damn! You must have put in a lot of work to get 80% sativa with that GDP mom

Sorry, ment 70%. But yes was only growing KD all year up till now lol

1 Like

It looks great! Well done, Sir.

2 Likes

Thanks Brother :wink: @Meesh was my first strain build :wink:

Actually I’m sending @Sebring these F1s & he can do whatever he likes with them.

3 Likes

Here’s mine:

Panama haze
Mexican haze
Panama haze x Malawi/Panama
Panama haze x Acapulco gold
Super Malawi haze x Malawi/Panama
Black & blue Lebanese
RSC Lebanese
Leb27
RSC Syrian
Jungle spice
Black Lebanon x black Afghani
Lowdak x cherry queen

15 Likes

My homemade strains…outdoor grow Kush crosses…

12 Likes

This is a goofy thing I do. Save a leaf from. Every plant. Then make up a 8x10 of a pic of plant.

15 Likes

Some really nice varieties run by you guys this year.
I tried to work through a lot of old seed stock I have in the vault during 2020:
Pacifica f2 (Loran)
Lucky Charms (Bodhi)
Prayer Tower (Bodhi)
Blueberry Hashplant (Bodhi)
Ancient OG (Bodhi)
Dragons Blood f4 x Appollo11 genius pheno(Bodhi)
Chimtal (Afghan Select) (Junk)
Pineapple Fields (Dynasty Genetics)
Blueberry Blast (Snowhigh)
Midnight Snow x Purple Ghost x Purple Mayhem (Gooey Breeder)
Black Wedding (Big Worm)
Sour Skittles S1 (Wicked Sowa)

7 Likes

Royal Queen Seeds: Hulkberry
People Under The Stairs Genetics (PUTS): ??? x 4DD
PUTS: Irene Kush x 4DD
The Captains Connection: Gunburst
PUTS: Banana OG x LVPK
Clearwater Genetics: Moon Juice
PUTS: Sour Saunders

Those were my successful ones in order, the Hulkberry was started around the end of 2019 but finished in 2020.
Have had a few herms as well:
Archive: Hyper Fuel
Clearwater Genetics: Brain Stew
Cannarado: Kitchen Sink
Didn’t seem to be environmental or stress related on any of them but idk.
The Captains Connection weed was really good but the breeder, CookieMaine, literally scammed me like a crackhead over 200$ of seeds lol.

5 Likes