What to cross with OG shoreline?

There is a og cut of shoreline that I know has been passed around since the 90s in the South Texas area. Extremely old school breeding material.

Anyone have any skunky pollen or anything else that would be a good fit?

Something that could help bring out the true traits from this strain?

I don’t think there is a true sl male but I could be wrong.

Maybe a cheese, rks or some kind of og?

I think we have the potential to make something special.

Appreciate everyone’s input.

6 Likes

If you want to preserve the true traits why not reverse it?

6 Likes

not sure if this helps, but i have a pack of shoreline from devil’s harvest seeds, but they’;re feminized

2 Likes

Shoreline genetics on strainly has a shoreline bx2

1 Like

I was told devil’s harvest shoreline was bogus?
That was from the shoreline dude on rollitup…and others…

2 Likes

yeah they are probably trash, i have no intention of growing them, ever.

You have the original Shoreline cutting?

Devil’s Harvest gear might be bogus but guys say that about that Shoreline Genetics dude too. Not sure who/what to believe.

2 Likes

Yes and I know it’s legit.

2 Likes

How do you know it’s the original cutting? Not casting stones, just wondering.

I know, the guy in rollitup aeemed cool to me, i talked to him a couple of times, even conversed on the phone. He shared some knowledge and to a pretty good story of moving from houston texas to colorado springs. It should be pretty easy to liok him up…on rollituck
If they hadnt kickeD ME oFf …lol

I’ve grown Shoreline BX and BX2 and they were not like the original I know. I live where it comes from and used to be able to get it. I also grew Sour Diesel BX3 and that was pretty bad also. I spent 300 dollars on his seeds on Strainly. Ten packs for 300.00. Stimulus money. :smirk:

4 Likes

sour diesel bx3 from which guy?

It was from Shoreline genetics. It smelled like bad breath, shit. I never heard of those smells from the SD but I have from Chem 91. He has that. The Shoreline Bx was started with a Deadhead OG male.

3 Likes

To be completely fair. I did not run enough of the seeds. Maybe the Shoreline is in there and I didn’t get the right pheno. I don’t want to come across as negative. I will try again.

2 Likes

I find sometimes chemmy dogshit smells can crop up in any of the sour/OG derivatives and crosses since it’s all from chemdog anyway. Couldn’t say though, I’ve never visited Texas and have never seen the cutting or flower firsthand or personally know anyone who does.

I have a pack of his Shoreline x Colombian Black…kinda scared to run them if they’re gonna be like 14 week monsters lol.

I feel that though, I got so many beans if something doesn’t produce something interesting in the first few females I have a hard time devoting time space and energy to more.

2 Likes

Oh yeah? ok. The plants I grew, one was definitely deadhead OG leaning. The BX. The BX2 looked more like the original. It had everything but the flavor. It’s bland. I think I read someone else had a bland one. I read his whole thread.

That’s why I think I should try again. I have pictures of the original and of my BX grows.

2 Likes

@Phil_Bombs Hey, where did you get your cut? I may have some pollen.

I’ve been interested in Shoreline for quite some time. Managed to track down Trinity which is another rare Skunk-type. I am crossing a very strong smelling male into her this season from my PK Topanga line. I seached deep this winter and found a really standout stud. The progency with the Trinity could be perfect to mix into Shoreline.

5 Likes

Has anyone ran the red kandahar?

I bought three packs of Shoreline’s Sour Diesel bx3 a while back, without doing any research on them first, which is not something I ordinarily do. Researched them after and everything I saw online didn’t look or sound at all like Sour Diesel to me. I got the impression that the people growing them had never actually smoked real Sour Diesel before. But the seeds were cheap, so there’s that, I guess haha.

What was your issue with the SD that you grew out? Just curious. I have a lot of other Sour Diesel crosses and stuff in my fridge, probably never gonna grow the Shoreline gear out. But I might. One day…

@Phil_Bombs Anecdotally, I pulled one of my Chem Fuegos out to water today and she reeked of skunk. Only three weeks into flower, so I’m sure the smells will change, but it might be something to think about, anyway.

4 Likes