What was your most powerful spiritual/psychedelic experience?

Shall we start a deep discussions brought on by other threads thread? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I agree with both sides of this discussion, you will manifest more of what you give energy to but I also think it is important to read the propaganda of your adversaries. The only problem is you don’t really get the “news” from the major news sources anyway. It’s best to look around and see for yourself what’s up imho

2 Likes

Example. I took a uni course on racism and was assigned Mein Kampf.

Fascinating. Most interesting is you hear the same arguments and rhetoric echoing through the ages.

Reading it was a valuable exercise as despicable as it is.

The mainstream news exists to make you afraid so you will watch more news. So let’s just ignore that one :+1:

1 Like

Lol mein kampf? Last time I heard that name was watching the movie American history X… the younger brother did a paper on it lol got called into principals office and had to do the new paper on older brother Derek…

2 Likes

I remember that part too.

It was assigned reading in a course called Racism Nationalism Anti-Semitism and Religion.

In school I did most of my reading on the subway…oops.

2 Likes

I ate a lot of peyotes one night at the sacred area of wirikuta, that time was really the most incredible experience ever, the stars was pretty close to me or i was on the sky with it also i heard to a luminous creature that appear suddenly on the Bonfire
That’s was something that i never forgot.

4 Likes

Fk dat shit. Never again. I mean never. That is the one thing I can say. If it comes with directions. Believe it. There are Some things stronger than that. No way.