What would you do with 50 cases of beer?

Apart from the obvious.1200 12 oz cans. 14,400 oz. 425 liters. Its from a micro brewery, taste like Stella, currently sitting on friend’s trailer. Neither of us are big drinkers. I thought about buying one of those cheapo stills from Amazon and turning some into party liquor. Thinking about feeding a can of it to one of the my worm bins. Any obscure uses for free beer?

7 Likes

Throw a party tell them to bring your own food you already got the beer

12 Likes

Projectiles. But I like the throw a party idea. $10 a head…

7 Likes

I agree with @Papalag . I’d tell everyone to bring food, gotta have smoked meat.

5 Likes

You unlocked an old memory of wanting to one day build a soup can mortar. soupcan

12 Likes

SOUP INCOMING!

Careful, it’s chunky.

8 Likes

For each head hit? lol (1)

I hate beer. Bleech!

4 Likes

I quit drinking years ago but I still like to give a little sniff to the more interesting ones.

3 Likes

So did I, when Mrs. mota quit 7 years ago. I was never all that into alcohol. Unlike coffee, which I also never want in my mouth, beer doesn’t even smell good to my nose. Coffee smells yummy!

I agree that some distilled beverages have potentially inviting odors. I’m just never around them any more.

3 Likes

I’ve never cared for alcohol either, apart from my teens. I doubt I drink more than 2 dozen beers a year. 20 years ago this would be gone the week I got it. Nowadays though, the friends that would want it, I probably wouldn’t be doing any favors to their sobriety if I were to offer it.

4 Likes

Well it’s weird I used to brew so I enjoy the nuances of smell but to drink it I think I would find quite revolting.

3 Likes

4 Likes
1 Like

As a former alcoholic, I would give them away. If I couldnt do that, I’d just dump them out.

5 Likes

I used to work for Hawaiian Island Creations and after the 2016 Pipe pro party we had literally hundreds of cases of leftover Pacifico and by the end of 2018 our CEO just told us to start dumping it down the sink because it was taking up too much warehouse space. Not the best use but hey a job’s a job, I hope you can find something better to do with it.

1 Like

Pour one into a bowl and put it outside if you have too many slugs.
Apparently they love drinking themselves to death.
Relabel as slugicide, make big bucks.

4 Likes

I do have slug problem, just had half my pepper seedling’s cotyledons chewed to the stalk. Bout to pour a beer moat around them.

3 Likes

Swap them for 50 packs of seeds👍

8 Likes

A shallow pie pan filled with beer will kill a bunch of slugs if you have them around. I put one out on my porch but after I noticed the cats drinking it, I had to stop. Cats can buy their own beer darn it.

9 Likes

Wisdom!

You can trade beer for seeds, food, or whatever else.

2 Likes