What's Rasterman Growing?

Yesterday I picked up a new clone to add to my collection: Grape Stomper. I bought it at Carver’s but they have nothing on pedigree or provenance. Just like everything else, I’ll run it and decide whether to run it again.

9 Likes

I’ve been waiting to see how this Mendocaine (swnugget cut) flowers, and right now, day 50, I’m starting to get happy about her.

Very greasy, buds compact but not so much they’d be prone to bud rot. And the smell! It’s cheesy, rising bread dough and rotten fruit. Very cloying, I might be ruining the buds by touching for samples, but I’m only smelling lower buds and leaving the top colas alone. I can’t stop smelling her - she’s one of those.

She’s already fully cloudy, so now it’s that long march to harvest but I think I’m going to really like this strain.

14 Likes

Man you got a lot going on. I’m glad ya started that Skunk #1. I have those seeds as well so I’m curious how they grow. I’m going to run that Cap junky and CJChem91.
Great thread… beautiful plants. I love a busy garden. I wish I had more room…lol

2 Likes

I love skunk, at least the skunk smell that, when I was a teen, meant it was good smoke. I haven’t yet found that, though I’ve come close a couple of times. I’ll definitely keep you posted about it.

Since running it once, I plan to never not have it in my tent…at least until I get a pound or so squirreled away.

Me too. I have enough room for about half of what I’m growing right now, and no idea how I’m going to grow everything I’ve got waiting this summer! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Ooh… Chemdawg! :fire: I couldn’t find anything about the CJ… any links?

3 Likes

Good to hear positive remarks on the CP. I see posts of grows now n then. Looks amazing

I don’t have a link to any cj/Chem91. I ran across some but lost where…lol. They are feminized photos so I’m going to run some this year. Gifts from the vets giveaway earlier this year. Man, they sent me all kinds of fire in that package. I’m good on seed for a long while. Blk Forest Diesel, Blue Moon Rocks, Coastal BB, Skunk #1, SFV Kush, Frankenstein Up, Temple x18pakistani
But the Cap junky and the Cap junky Chem91 are my first choices to run. I’m definitely excited.

2 Likes

:rofl: I probably have those too.

2 Likes

A word on Copa Fast Ham. It didn’t stretch much in the tent and I flipped too early, so the yield wasn’t great. At first I wasn’t that impressed. It’s extremely potent but seems to wear off too quickly and doesn’t feature a great deal of depth.

But I’ve got high tolerances, and have found that I keep coming back to it.

I killed my clone, but plan to run other seeds because this strain seems worth the trouble.

6 Likes

If ya believe it to be worth the effort it must be a good one.

3 Likes

Potency that lasts and lasts would be nice. I’ve still got more seeds to search through. I’ve believed other genetics were worth it and have been both happy and disappointed at times.

5 Likes

I chopped this Mendocaine today, day 59.

It’s early, but trichomes are full cloudy and there are a few ambers here and there. I’ve waited too long on a couple of recent grows and think full cloudy is my harvest point.

Nice overripe fruit stink on this greasy lady. :fire:

14 Likes

Nice looking girl. Them triches don’t lie. Sometimes they can ripen early. Im gonna give a few one last look tonight. So some will prob be hanging later. Last night they were milky w a sprinkle of amber on a few plants.
Sbr#2, Afghan Skunk, n NL skunk all appear to be the same.

3 Likes

Well, I did harvest two plants last night. SugarBlackRose 1&2. Nice looking bud but they seem to have that fruity cat piss terp. Not my favorite but if the potency is there I can live with it. Or I may just gift a lot to my kids. 9 more plants to go. I’ll be harvesting them all withing the next week or so.

3 Likes

My friend in town is running the Mendocaine cut two summers in a row now, it seems to be a winner :trophy:

What are the orange blocks under your buckets in the flower tent? Looks like they are an inch or so high so you can easily adjust the height

2 Likes

I haven’t encountered the cat piss terp yet, thank God. But the spare bedroom with my tents also has a cat.

3 Likes

This was my first run, and it’s fantastic. On exhale, it really channels the taste of a strain we just called “Sense” in Shasta County, CA in the late ‘70s. The buzz is reminiscent too, so I’m going to run it some mo’.

They’re RV balancing bricks. They suck at balancing RVs, because they break. But they’re perfect for this. I should buy a bunch and rebrand them. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I chopped my second Cap Junky a few days ago (courtesy @Cannaology :pray::clap:) and am about to pack the bowl. When I was breaking down my sample bud, it occurred to me that it’s crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside. Just like it smells.

This has become my favorite clone, at least for now.

11 Likes

Sounds inviting. I’m itching to grow some this fall.

3 Likes

I had sprouted some seeds I made from a photo last year crossed with autos, and it looks like every single seed is an auto. I’m growing out the two females and in a few days I should know for sure.

I’m keeping quiet about where they came from until I have an F2 generation, but it’s pretty cool to have something that probably nobody else does. If all the seeds I popped are auto it shouldn’t take long to make the whole strain auto.

6 Likes

Just went into flower with her and she’s the most vigorous in there. Megamaide not far behind.
Me thinks a CJ Auto is in your future :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like